Hacked Nude Photos: Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Yvonne Strahovski, etc.

ktchong

Meh, another forum I frequent someone posted a few photos. I'll never get the big deal about poor resolution nude selfies of famous people.

Probably the thought of having dated girls with better bodies than people who earn their money (almost) exclusively on their looks. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

JUST WANT TO REPEAT MY LAST POST SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT APPLE IS THE EVILEST:

Some celebrities are claiming that they deleted the photos a long time ago, but somehow Apple secretly made backup copies of those deleted photos and uploaded them to Apple servers without their knowledge.

That's what they got for using Apple products.

Edited by ktchong

Meh, another forum I frequent someone posted a few photos. I'll never get the big deal about poor resolution nude selfies of famous people.

Probably the thought of having dated girls with better bodies than people who earn their money (almost) exclusively on their looks. :p

Well then I suppose I have that thought.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Well then I suppose I have that thought.

I know I do. #winning

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

JUST WANT TO REPEAT MY LAST POST SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT APPLE IS THE EVILEST:

Some celebrities are claiming that they deleted the photos a long time ago, but somehow Apple secretly made backup copies of those deleted photos and uploaded them to Apple servers without their knowledge.

That's what they got for using Apple products.

Figures, never trust third party storage to do what you said when you hit 'Delete'.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

A judge sentenced Christopher Chaney of Florida to 10 years in federal prison in 2012 for stealing nude photos, scripts and personal information from the e-mail accounts of 50 entertainment industry figures, including movie stars Scarlett Johansson and Mila Kunis and singer Christina Aguilera.

Hollyboob is serious business.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

A judge sentenced Christopher Chaney of Florida to 10 years in federal prison in 2012 for stealing nude photos, scripts and personal information from the e-mail accounts of 50 entertainment industry figures, including movie stars Scarlett Johansson and Mila Kunis and singer Christina Aguilera.

Hollyboob is serious business.

Wikileaks and the whole "Anonymous" buisness has a put a real scare into government and corporate law. Some guy doing it for the lulz is a pretty chaotic factor in security, so obviously they are striking hard as a detergent.

Fortune favors the bald.

Please, please, please, please, sue Apple.

I'm gonna keep praying really really hard.

Apple quiet on iCloud exploit after celebrity nudes leak

Apple iCloud nude picture storm: Company under scrutiny - how safe are your photos?

P.S. It's an Indian hacker.  He can hack but he is still dumb to reveal his email: Jennifer Lawrence Confirms Phone Hack 4chan Nude Photos, Explicit Videos – Alleged Apple iCloud Leak Leaves JLaw, Others Victims - so it's unlikely the hacker will ever be "brought to justice" since he's out of the country.  Unless Obama wants to send in Seal Team 6 to abduct him to the US.

Edited by ktchong

Wow, glad I boycotted Apple products a long time ago.

Wikileaks and the whole "Anonymous" buisness has a put a real scare into government and corporate law. Some guy doing it for the lulz is a pretty chaotic factor in security, so obviously they are striking hard as a detergent.

I guess that will clean them right up.

• Like 1

Ha! Apple has just indirectly admitted that iCloud had been hacked by a password hack "iBrute":

Apple patches iCloud security gap after celebrity photo hacks, reports say

C'mon, some celeb sues Apple, goddamnit!  This is America and everyone sues everyone!  Don't tell me Apple won't even be touched even after this huge incident!

Edited by ktchong

Is it this guy that leaked the pics?  :D

1409557820799.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I just briefed by the info sites and have two thoughts:

1. How many people would never have seen the photos if it wasn't for those "outraged" people who condemned the hacker on twitter, facebook, articles etc.?

2. I saw some comments that there will be prosecution of people who SEEN the photos knowing that they were obtained illegally. Is this **** real? Is the USA a once proud country succumbed so much to the virus of political correctness and other stupidity?

Downloading files that are shared illegally is also against law in EU, because of our new uniformed piracy laws. 

Technically, when you view the photos, you are also downloading the illegally obtained materials.  If you post links to those photos, you are posting links to the illegal or stolen materials, (or something like that.)  At least that's what I was told when I got banned over posting the link to the nude photos in other forums.

Did any of you guys even find any of those nude photos or video??   Okay, don't answer that. You'd be incriminating yourself.

P.S. Just so you know, many "Men's Right Activism" groups do not seem to care.  It's fine to post links in those forums.  In fact, the moderators in those forums would add you to their friend list if you post links to the nude photos :p  So it's a whole different standard in different forums.

Edited by ktchong

I just briefed by the info sites and have two thoughts:

1. How many people would never have seen the photos if it wasn't for those "outraged" people who condemned the hacker on twitter, facebook, articles etc.?

2. I saw some comments that there will be prosecution of people who SEEN the photos knowing that they were obtained illegally. Is this **** real? Is the USA a once proud country succumbed so much to the virus of political correctness and other stupidity?

Downloading files that are shared illegally is also against law in EU, because of our new uniformed piracy laws.

Yeah... not many EU country have signed or passed this law in their countries so...no it's not. And it will not, google ACTA outrage :)

But that is beside the point. I was asking about SEEING the pictures. You know on a website etc.

So it is legal to download pirated movies in Poland?

EDIT: seeing picture in internet is same as downloading it. Same thing if you streaming movie or song. If source don't have rights to share copyrighted piece then downloading (watching/listening/looking) it is considered to be act of piracy, which is in some countries against law and sharing said piece is often criminal offence in eyes of law.  (Although as policing such laws is nearly impossible, which means nearly all of the offenders will never face any consequences for their actions)

Edited by Elerond

hah. so by looking at a picture on the Internet (thereby having downloaded it automatically into your cache) I can now be charged, simply because I don't automatically block all images in my browser? that's ridiculous

as for pirated movies. in my country it is NOT ILLEGAL. does it make it legal?

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

hah. so by looking at a picture on the Internet (thereby having downloaded it automatically into your cache) I can now be charged, simply because I don't automatically block all images in my browser? that's ridiculous

as for pirated movies. in my country it is NOT ILLEGAL. does it make it legal?

He is talking ****, even if that was the law it would be impossible to enforce.

• Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

A lot of laws are ridiculous.  Including the laws of physics, i.e., Quantum physics.

just because Einstein thought they were ridiculous doesn't mean they actually are  :getlost: Quantum mechanics is awesome. and when in 50 years you'll sit in your VR powered by a quantum computer you'll see that 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Do you know we know we are all actually just holographic projections?  The entire universe is a holographic projection.   A huge holodeck.

We actually exist somewhere else, not actually here.  We actually exist somewhere else in a two-dimensional space.  We are being projected from there, through a black hole or many black holes or something like that, to here into this three-dimensional space.  So our three-dimensional selves are actually NOT real.  We are actually two-dimensional, and exists somewhere else.

That's the only way wave-particular duality can be explained.  That's the only way to make sense of how energy and matter can be waves and particles at the same time.  (i.e., they are waves when no one is looking at it; they become particles when people are looking at it.)  Imagine a film projector and a screen.  When a film projector is running, the projection travels between the projector and the screen... as waves.  When the projection hits the screen, the waves becomes image particles.   That's  how the universe actually works.  Physicists have just recently figured that out. 

How is how physicists are trying to prove it:  we know if we blow up the image projection on screen, if we magnify it bigger and bigger, the image resolution (the "particles") will become blurrier and blurrier.  So, if we can use some incredible super-microscope to "blow up" and magnify an electron, look at the electron at an incredible microscopic scale, AND if the electron turns out to be "blurry" at that scale, (i.e., the electron has a "blurry" existence at that scale,) then physicists will have evidence that we are just holographic projection from somewhere else.

So we do not actually exist here.  All of us are actually somewhere else.  We are just having the illusion that we are here.  We are just all waves of projections until we become particles and matters when we are being "observed", (i.e., when we "hit the screen".)  That seems to be the latest development of Quantum physics.  Our whole universe is just a big pool of waves that do not actually exist until it is being observed, only then when the waves suddenly turn into real objects.

Edited by ktchong