Pictures of your games Part 5

"WL2 > PE"

Grimoire > SitS > D:OS > WL2  > PE

What is the world comming to? There was a time you would include The Witcher 2 at the far right of that equation :p

HoonDing is growing soft in his old age.  :lol:

Anyone have this guy survive?  

He got gunner down in my last battle against the rail thieves, dropped a minerva thingie.  Does anything happen if he survives?  Does he keep following you?  I figure he's a herring of a crimson hue, but who knows?

anabfnS.jpg

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Haven't gotten that far. Still stuck in Ag, with everyone except for Alice in Wasteland infected.

I actually never got infected in Ag Center.  However, there was a really tense stretch of the game where I was all out of med packs, down to 1 bottle of pills, everyone in my party was hurt, many below half health, and I was in mortal fear of rabbits.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I drop badgers like flies, but the rabbits' spring attack was insane - they would consistently go for the weakest party member in the back and take them out, then spring attack in and out dealing 20-30 each time.. Meanwhile only my sniper had above 50% chance of hitting them due to their high speeds, which of course also meant they got to attack a few times before all of my party did. They are so crazy OP.. Which was really fun of course, but damn scary for sure.

Anyone have this guy survive? 

Same with me, minor spoiler:

I was told it doesn't really matter whether he lives or not and that who he is, is touched upon in LA

Fortune favors the bald.

Wow. Even my piston user could kill them in one or two head. My SM and sniper murdered them before they even got a chance. I think I got hit by a rabbit twice. With badger s- espciially the big ggroups, I had to hit them with an explosive to weaken them.Then they weren't so tough.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Early alpha screenshots so be considerate while viewing :)

"Mary's skin was fair,

QHFZGkj.jpg

her hair was bright,

OXMQvix.jpg

her mind?

wnbteup.jpg

Not so much.

PMMTXX0.jpg

She copied my homework,

IdZ6rCH.jpg

I ate her lunch."

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

It's a platfformer, you can run, you can jump... and you can die when you barely miss that next ledge.

NqBZ24t.jpg

ObmkHet.jpg

qz9PcV4.jpg

End of Part 1.

Next time on "Woolfe: The Red Ridinghood Diaries" we leave the city for greener pastures. But will they be green? Stay tuned

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Yeah. It looks like a spooky mask. That wolf will get scared ****less! :w00t:

Otherwise, it looks like an interesting new take on the platformer genre.

Edited by Gorth
Lnaguage...

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I think they took the ingame avatar and put her into some first cinematics for the kickstarter campaign, just to have something nice to show. The ingame character does not need facial expressions, while the large eyes make them visible in the smalle scale without appearing that large.

But let's continue with Part 2. Where the plants are spooky and the wolves are wolfie.

wy1vG5q.jpg

KyvxIE5.jpg

LSkTxmz.jpg

weird flying islands in the sky

7zkPvhW.jpg

Zak4GjR.jpg

RnG6Shr.jpg

6uyZazY.jpg

nx9FmCj.jpg

Edited by melkathi

PMMTXX0.jpg

run-away.jpg

yeah, that is... creepy. and yes, am fully understanding the fact that realism is not a goal, but capes, hooded or otherwise, annoy us as adventurer garb.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Last part of the Woolfe alpha demo.

yJbfiOl.jpg

QN2pZrK.jpg

cwAfSdB.jpg

C1g6Vgq.jpg

8aIms2g.jpg

Cuv8aC4.jpg

Q8lDqWX.jpg

xs4jMMj.jpg

SgWe5ha.jpg

None of these levels are made for the final game as such. Apparently they were mostly made to test and to show how different the environments will be.

unrelated: I am wondering if there is a max number of screenshots per post ? :)

I think it's 10.  After that, images will just show up as links.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I think it's 10.  After that, images will just show up as links.

That's cool then. Didn't want to break some rule or forum courtesy. Those 9 images were really pushing the post length I am comfortable with.

2014_09_26_00004.jpg

"Sword flairs in solitude". :p

That screenshot confused me for a bit with the Moa shown through the globe in the middle, still not entirely sure which tile that is though, must be somewhere on one of the regular Corpus tilesets I imagine, but the globe doens't ring a bell.

129018362-4.jpg

"Don't lose your head!" (fwiw, this is a loading related glitch. Also quite an old screenshot.)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/68998071596426090/3E5D5A32570DADC9364F95115D511641C2830F50/

Ain't she cute?

Edited by marelooke