Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

Interesting to see the inclusion of people trying to sell her stuff or say some variation of "Howdy" to her lumped in with all the other stuff. Not really harassment, that.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Interesting to see the inclusion of people trying to sell her stuff or say some variation of "Howdy" to her lumped in with all the other stuff. Not really harassment, that.

That video was really worrying, is the harassment that bad?

I'm not saying its not a problem but also some people were just greeting her. Is that considered harassment?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I just consider that background noise of living in a city, myself - whether it is being begged for cash, told that I must turn to Jesus or people trying to educate me on Black Power. Sort of generic stuff like that.

Ah well, this is making the rounds on how terrifying life is for women in cities, etc., etc.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I just consider that background noise of living in a city, myself - whether it is being begged for cash, told that I must turn to Jesus or people trying to educate me on Black Power. Sort of generic stuff like that.

Ah well, this is making the rounds on how terrifying life is for women in cities, etc., etc.

I agree. I consider that just part of living in a big city, in South Africa at almost very single robot ( not sure what you guys call them..the electronic devices that control the traffic with green, red or yellow )  people come to your car and want to sell you something. And they always come to my car, so you have to spend about 30 seconds every time you stop saying " no thanks I don't want new sunglasses "

I have never seen it as harassment, rather its  a result of our disparate economic reality. That's how those people put food on there tables, yes it is annoying but its just people trying to earn a living

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I consider people trying to sell me stuff on the street harassment.

I consider people staying close than 5 meters to me as harassment (if some unknown people try talk to me something i just become outraged). Because of this i don't like Western countries and live in Russia instead, we just have different concept of personal space. Though it's a funny to watch, how foreighners make unsucessful attempts to meet with Russian tourist girls at street's.

in South Africa at almost very single robot ( not sure what you guys call them..the electronic devices that control the traffic with green, red or yellow)

"Traffic light".

Yeah we also call them that and we call them a robot. I only thought afterwards that Traffic light is a universal name  :)

John Milton 

Common girls in Russia

80298cedefec22ad531a01e77f612b52.jpg

Psqv6bkWT-U.jpg

AfnkHmg9Y-Q.jpg

%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%

Migrated from Russia Miss Murica 2014!

BxjmQTDIEAAlIDy.png

Murica is astonishing land. Even Russian girls looks fugly here (though they stay most beautiful girls in Murica anyway)!

American girls in 10s

0_140105_d55fdd2e_XL.jpg

20s.

2190503_original.jpg

2181733_original.jpg

30s

koCeb6J.jpg

I6ulKaw.jpg

40s

1847380_original.jpg

1846416_original.jpg

50s

r3kqjRh.jpg

2003665_original.jpg

Murican conquest of US it's most sad event in history, i'm just cry. :(

Edited by obyknven
  • Like 1

Hey! Hello to all out there! :)

I want to fill this thread with some beauty (by my taste). I just found pretty Russian girl from Voronezh (city in Russia). She was engaged in Erza Scarlet cosplay. And SORRY for my bad-bad English, guys!

88e205c50e64.jpg

02d9fe1cbb11.jpg

c294a767d1fc.jpg

I hope You'll enjoy ;)

Edited by Akira

I'm beginning to think that Obsidian demographic is mainly Russians and people pretending to be Russian.

Koniec

• Like 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif