Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

BTW does anyone know what the deal with Rachel Nichols beauty mark? The one on her bottom eyelid, sometimes is there sometimes it isn't. Is it real?

Rachel Nichols is famous for being smart rather than beautiful.    I remember hearing that she was accepted into Columbia University, (i.e., a top competitive Ivy League school.)  She graduated with a double major in math and economics.  She went into modeling to pay for her university.   Lookwise, she is above average but not spectacularly hot.

George Clooney's new wife, Amal Alamuddin, is smart and spectacularly hot.  She graduated from NYU as a lawyer.  (NYU is obviously another top-tier school, especially for laws.) Then she served as a clerk at the International Court of Justice and US Court of Appeal under Sonia Sotomayor.  (I read that studies have shown that the professionals with the highest mean IQ are... IRS agents and high court clerks. They have higher mean IQ than any other professionals, including people who work at Goldman Sach and have to pass various secret IQ tests, i.e., IQ testing for jobs is illegal in the US.)   Then she served as an investigator into the Enron and Arthur Anderson case, and then as a UN prosecutor for war crimes.  She also recently selected to serve as a UN investigator into Israeli war crimes at Gaza.  Her impressive credentials just go on and on.  So you know that is one smart and accomplished woman.  IMO, she is way more accomplished than George Clooney is and has ever been, and at a younger age as well. 

George Clooney married a smart, hot woman who is young enough to be his daughter.  Kudo to him.  RESPECT!

lawyeramal_amaluddin.jpg

lawyeramal_amaluddin.jpglawyeramal_amaluddin.jpg

lawyeramal_amaluddin.jpglawyeramal_amaluddin.jpg

Edited by ktchong
  • Like 1

"above average"

I would love to be in a place where this is true.

Then move to Los Angeles (i.e., the beaches, westside, studio district or artist district.)  Hot women here are a dime a dozen.   Obviously Hollywood is here, but Hollywood itself is actually a dumpy area.   The women (i.e., the hot ones) are collected at the beaches, westside, studio district and artist district - i.e., the "white" neighborhoods, which also attract hot Latinas, hot Asian women, hot Armenian women,  Women come from all over the country - and world - and want to be stars.  Unfortunately white girls (or any non-Asian girls in general) are mostly out of the league of Asian men like myself - i.e., white girls do not date Asian men.  (I said white girls generally would not date Asian men.  I did not say white men are racist, so do not get all defensive and go ape-**** at me.)  So for Asian guys, the women here are more like "look, but no touch" kinda deal.   Yet many Jewish and white men here are married to Asian women.  As we Asian men like to say, the so-called "cross-racial" interracial dating is actually the most racist phenomenon.  But hey, that's life. It's not meant to be fair.  What are you gonna do about it?

Edited by ktchong

"above average"

Then move to Los Angeles (i.e., the beaches, westside, studio district or artist district.)  Hot women here are a dime a dozen.   Obviously Hollywood is here, but Hollywood itself is actually a dumpy area.   The women (i.e., the hot ones) are collected at the beaches, westside, studio district and artist district - i.e., the "white" neighborhoods, which also attract hot Latinas, hot Asian women, hot Armenian women,  Women come from all over the country - and world - and want to be stars.  Unfortunately white girls (or any non-Asian girls in general) are mostly out of the league of Asian men like myself - i.e., white girls do not date Asian men.  So for us the women here are more like "look, but no touch" kinda deal.   Yet many Jewish and white men here are married to Asian women.  As we Asian men like to say, the so-called "cross-racial" interracial dating is actually the most racist of all.  But hey, that's life. It's not meant to be fair.  What are you gonna do about it?

Improve your game.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

"above average"

Then move to Los Angeles (i.e., the beaches, westside, studio district or artist district.)  Hot women here are a dime a dozen.   Obviously Hollywood is here, but Hollywood itself is actually a dumpy area.   The women (i.e., the hot ones) are collected at the beaches, westside, studio district and artist district - i.e., the "white" neighborhoods, which also attract hot Latinas, hot Asian women, hot Armenian women,  Women come from all over the country - and world - and want to be stars.  Unfortunately white girls (or any non-Asian girls in general) are mostly out of the league of Asian men like myself - i.e., white girls do not date Asian men.  (I said white girls generally would not date Asian men.  I did not say white men are racist, so do not get all defensive and go ape-**** at me.)  So for Asian guys, the women here are more like "look, but no touch" kinda deal.   Yet many Jewish and white men here are married to Asian women.  As we Asian men like to say, the so-called "cross-racial" interracial dating is actually the most racist phenomenon.  But hey, that's life. It's not meant to be fair.  What are you gonna do about it?

Improve your game.

Or Asian men can get a big black **** transplant with all the money we make.   Yeah, that oughta solve the problem.  If you have to learn to play the "game" to get a woman, then she is not worth your time and effort.

Anyway, I am married.

And I had dated white girls. Overrated.  White women's refusal/unwillingness to date Asian men could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.  They required more time and effort, and offered less in return.  Let say for the same amount of time and effort,  I could get an Asian woman or Latina who are 7 or 8 out of 10.... and at most a 6 for a white girl.  That was my experience.    Moreover, everyone knows white girls are prone to divorcing their husbands and take half of everything the men own, and then make the men pay "vaginamony" - continuous monthly payments for the past use of a vagina. 

A while ago, I read the statistics that: if an Asian man married a Asian woman, they would unlikely to get a divorce, like only 15 or 20 percent chance.  If a White man married a White woman, they would have a 50-percent chance of getting a divorce.  If a White man married an Asian woman, they would have less than a 50-percent chance (like 35 to 40 percent) of getting a divorce.  If an Asian man married a white woman, they would also have over 50-percent chance of getting a divorce.  We know that women - i.e., white women - initiate over 80 percent of all divorces.  So logically, the problem is white women.

White women generally do not date Asian men.  That just how it is.  But that is okay.  It is okay to be a "sexual racist" when it comes to dating and sexual preferences.  People have racial preferences and are attracted to certain races and not others  For example: Asian women prefer white men.  Do not pretend you do not see it.  White women have  preferences as well, which are NOT Asian men.  And that  is perfectly okay.   I have my own preferences as well.   I am not attracted to black women.   I know many Asian men are not.  Certainly people should not be able to force me to be attracted to black women or date them, just as no one should be able to demand white women to date Asian men.    At least I am honest and upfront about my sexual preferences.  You all know you have your own preferences as well: you prefer some races and not others.  That is perfectly okay.   Just do not lie about it or and pretend it is not so, "oh, I'd date anyone. Race does not matter."  Puh-lease.   Women love saying that, but that is clearly not how they really are, not how they think, not how they behave.  I used to believe in that BS when I was young and naive, but now I am an old fart  to know better.

Edited by ktchong

Who was that Asian poster who was obsessed with guns back in the day? I'm having flashbacks.

I thought he was a new alt?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I am a pan-sexual love God. All the hawt women of the world need lovin' and I am the entity destined to deliver it unto them.

Behold! My lurve-wagen, a heavenly sky chariot in which all women of whatever heritage may find nirvana!

love_machine.jpg

Meanwhile... inside the Lurve-Wagen

1+a+b+stu+ol.jpg

• Like 1

sonsofgygax.JPG

She has the look of a possibly crazy, likely evil woman. The kind you want to have lots of dirty sex with and not worry about feelings.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I don't see it, besides, sex without ''feelings'' always feels so half-arsed and forgettable, for me its a poor substitute for what you get when you have sex with someone you truly have feelings for. But each to their own. 

Anyway...

tumblr_m9trlsh7QS1re96k4o1_500_zps0e9fef

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Wouldn't had expected that post from you since judging by your taste you only have feelings for well toned women.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Wouldn't had expected that post from you since judging by your taste you only have feelings for well toned women.

My taste is not that limited, fortunately. There are many features I find beautiful, a toned body is one but its definitely not a requirement. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

not sure if safe for work, so spoiler:

tumblr_ncu0l2cQ6p1sfmaido1_500.jpg

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

dumbellgirl_zps379c3250.png

(I hate fixed weight dumbbells though, useless crap.)

So does she. Can you not see is spurning them, like a burning dog?

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.