Random Sales

melkathi

Gearbox used to be awesome but somewhere along the line they lost some of their key staff and now they are a shadow of their former glory, just like Bioware.

I don't think we will ever see a Borderlands 3 with the way things are going. :( *sniff*

Gearbox will probably shutdown sometime in the near future. Maybe id or Avalanche Studios will make a Borderlands 3 someday.

'From the creators of Rage 2 and DOOM Eternal...Borderlands 3!' :p

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Maybe because it had also record breaking loss of playerbase few days after the launch :p

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

GOG has a sale on Polish made games - https://www.gog.com/promo/20181105_polish_week

Shame the discount on Frostpunk isn't greater.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

MGS V (both parts) and Cities Skylines in Humble Monthly for $12. I'm thinking of getting this. How's MGS V?

It's ****, but so is every AAA game released nowadays. You might enjoy it...I don't know it was a weird game and I hated what it did to the MGS canon.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Steam has a phenomenal polish sale going on, lots of great tittles for you to enjoy!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Steam has a phenomenal polish sale going on, lots of great tittles for you to enjoy!

GoG has some too, but steam as well. Some polished games are always good. May be related to the aniversary of end of WW1, it was rebirth for some of middle easter european countries.

In the meanwhile there is another humble bundle for the emperor and warhammer games:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/warhammer-bundle?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_2

It's never too early for Christmas songs and Holiday Cheer! #ADJ #SMLA

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

MGS V (both parts) and Cities Skylines in Humble Monthly for $12. I'm thinking of getting this. How's MGS V?

It's ****, but so is every AAA game released nowadays. You might enjoy it...I don't know it was a weird game and I hated what it did to the MGS canon.

MGS canon was already completely farcical before MGS V existed and I’m fairly sure it was intended to be that way. It got strange after the MGS2 demo and that line "I live on through this arm" and got progressively weirder after that. Don't get me wrong, it's a great series with great characters and even great story threads but the overarching plot is mental.

It's my least liked Metal Gear Solid game. People who are into open world stuff seem to like it. I play the series more for story, characters, and boss fights.

It has a few good story beats, a dearth of good characters, and maybe a couple boss fights worth mentioning.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

MGS canon was already completely farcical before MGS V existed and I’m fairly sure it was intended to be that way. It got strange after the MGS2 demo and that line "I live on through this arm" and got progressively weirder after that. Don't get me wrong, it's a great series with great characters and even great story threads but the overarching plot is mental.

I was particularly referring to what it did to MSG3, the game has always had a fantastical realism tone to it and saying that it was all parasites kinda flies in the face of that.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

• 2 weeks later...