Random Sales

melkathi

Edit: sorry wrong topic...

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I was going to post that and fell asleep :p

Satellite Reign that boring ?

:p

I should have waited, I bought that a year or so ago :lol:

It's pretty boring, I'd say, and this coming from someone who loves cyber-punk, hacking type stuff. I refunded it in Steam, when I heard HB was giving it away I just said "No thanks."

It's basically a spiritual successor of Syndicate according to the devs, which was a horrid game in itself.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Seems a bit strange that you would buy a game based on a horrid game. That being said, Syndicate was a groundbreaking title for its time. I imagine Sonic played it long after, so take that for what its worth.

The fun part is when he doesn't understand why other posters say he's trolling. :)

• Like 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Edit: sorry wrong topic...

Apology accepted :)

I don't know, we should have him sacrifice a goat or an old CD first.

Oh please, not my old CDs! Yo would make old man cry!!!

• Like 2

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

CDs, lol.

Back in the day I thought I was making a collection of games, but while I wasn't looking it turned into a collection of coasters.

• Like 2

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Seems a bit strange that you would buy a game based on a horrid game. That being said, Syndicate was a groundbreaking title for its time. I imagine Sonic played it long after, so take that for what its worth.

Well I didn't exactly know what Syndicate is/was and yes, I only took a stab at it only shortly after Satellite Reign released.

That said, it didn't remind of Syndicate alone but it's obviously where the main source of inspiration was from. I'm guessing Syndicate was one of those games that released and didn't get recieved or sell too well but had a small cult following (as alot of games in the 90's did). Am I correct to assume this?

The fun part is when he doesn't understand why other posters say he's trolling. :)
Nah, I understand that people get hurt feelings when someone says something they don't agree with, or that person will turn it around to make it look like the one "trolling" has no idea what they're talking about. Quite different from real trolling, what I can't understand is why people on the Obsidian forums can't tell the difference or at least talk to the person more about it rather than accusing (which seems more logical) but hey, we're on the Internet :)

Either way, I meant no offense.

Edit:

I was wrong, it's Syndicate Wars, not Syndicate.. price of playing too many games lately, making it easy to mix up names). Syndicate Wars is quite different from Syndicate so that's my bad.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

I played Satellite Reign for some 20-25 hours or so and I had fun for a while but it gets super repetitive and I just didn't have the will to finish it.  I don't regret the purchase, though.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I played Satellite Reign for some 20-25 hours or so and I had fun for a while but it gets super repetitive and I just didn't have the will to finish it.  I don't regret the purchase, though.

Same here. I played it with a friend and after a certain point where you no longer need real tactics to win because you're steamrolling everything with your plasma miniguns, the game gets stale fast. We quit about two missions before the end, watched the ending on YT.

Still, it was a good 20 hours of old school fun.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

• 3 months later...

So I didn't even know Razer (manufacturer of flashy but somewhat questionable-quality gaming accessories) operated a game store. But they do, and they have a gimmick where they have four selected games a week where you get $15 back as a store voucher.

Overcooked 2 released just yesterday and is one of the selected games. You can get it for 25% off which is decent but not particularly remarkable. But then you can get another 10% off with code RGSITAD18AUG10, and then if you use the $15 credit (it's good for one month) for something else, you've basically bought a new release game for well under $5. That's an amazing deal.

https://gamestore.razer.com/lp/razer-exclusives

(The other selected games this week are Dragon Ball FighterZ, Bioshock Collection, and GTA5, but I have no idea how competitive those prices are)

Note: The $15 voucher requires a $30 minimum spend in addition to the aforementioned one month expiry, but the prices on the store seem pretty much the same as anywhere else that sells Steam keys, so it shouldn't be hard to find something to spend it on.

• Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Steam has a great Gamescon sale going on at the moment. Tons of great games for not so ton of money.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel bad passing on free games. I still do it all the time but I still feel like a tinge a shame when I do, like their game which they poured their blood, sweat, and tears in isn't good enough for me even at no cost. Is a silliness I've never been able to shake.

Free games updated 3/4/21

Well, I bought Space Marine on release and I also happen to have a free copy on PSN which I got for free with the PS Plus offerings. I think I got it as part of a bundle for Steam as well so yeah, I definitely don't need an extra copy.

It's a great game though, I had tons of fun playing it on my own but I wish I could have co-oped the game as well.

No friends = No co-op

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Steam has a Paradox sale, get a massive doscount on Battletech or pay the price later....

• Like 1