Dragon Age: Inquistion

Rosbjerg

I got this. 

From left to right: Cullen, Vivienne. Varric. Solas, Cole, Cassandra, Green Jesus, Iron Bull, Dorian, Leliana, Sera, some chick that's been seen before who'll act like your secretary, Stroud. 

Edited by NKKKK

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

"Isn't Leliana meant to be about 40 by now?"

And, some 40 year olds are pretty hot. Your pont? (not that i think Leliana in the pic is all that. Maybe a 7 or so)>

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

PvzrVVT.jpg

who are these people

Jesus and his Apostles at the Last Supper?

If previous titles are anything to go with it will more likely be the Last Days of Caligula.

You make me laugh lil' buddy

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

The burning question is... Are there any straight people in that pic?

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

The burning question is... Are there any straight people in that pic?

more important: they better all be romanceable, or there will be hell to pay.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Your pont? (not that i think Leliana in the pic is all that.

Given Bioware's supposed emphasis on characters, character appearance and the desire to have these games span over decades all the while keeping large chunks of the cast I'd have thought it natural to show the time progression between each game via the aging of cast members.

Guess fappableness trumps that.

• Like 3

It sure looks promising, but maybe I'm daft, but I just found a post by Allan Schumacher who seems to be saying I can't buy this game on Steam (and definitely not any dlcs):

"

I keep seeing this excuse, but then we have games like Everquest 2 being sold on Steam. The ONLY way to get DLC is through Sony's store and you can't purchase anything but the game on Steam, yet it's still there. Fallout 3 the ONLY way to get the DLC without the GOTY version is by using GFWL. There are many, many examples that say you're making up this excuse.

Because they're old games grandfathered in. Much like Dragon Age Origins (which is still for sale on Steam too).

Then the question would become "why don't you want to sell your dlc on Steam?". Why are you restricting your sales to an obviously inferior system when Steam is right there?

Valve and EA both lose from this arrangement, as far as I'm concerned.

EDIT: This is no longer DA3 relevant.  If you wish to continue the values of EA vs Valve and their digital delivery services, please take it to the off topic forum."

Please tell me, this is all a misunderstanding on my behalf!

I don't see how this is not relevant (though the respective merits of the services are, of course, not relevant to the subject at hand).

EA is trying to force people towards Origin, it's that simple. Mass Effect 3 and Dead Space 3 are not available through Steam either (or any other means besides Origin, afaik. Even the disc version of ME3 *requires* Origin, which really pissed me off btw).

I find this trend of (single player*) games being tied to some digital platform disturbing, even more so if they're tied to a very specific digital platform (fwiw, Skyrim being tied to Steam *really* pissed me off as well, especially since I bought the disc version just to avoid Steam)

* Yes, yes, I'm aware of ME3's multiplayer and it is my personal opinion that they ought to have used the money they wasted on that crap on creating a decent single player experience instead.

Shame poor you, don't you get Steam or Origin in your country? Is that why you don't like them?

I'll make videos of me playing DA:I and I'll share them with you, that will be almost as much fun as you playing the game itself :dancing:

Getting trolled for stating facts, not something I'd expected from you, Bruce :(

You ruined my faith in humanity, now I'll go back to my corner and cry :p

It sure looks promising, but maybe I'm daft, but I just found a post by Allan Schumacher who seems to be saying I can't buy this game on Steam (and definitely not any dlcs):

"

I keep seeing this excuse, but then we have games like Everquest 2 being sold on Steam. The ONLY way to get DLC is through Sony's store and you can't purchase anything but the game on Steam, yet it's still there. Fallout 3 the ONLY way to get the DLC without the GOTY version is by using GFWL. There are many, many examples that say you're making up this excuse.

Because they're old games grandfathered in. Much like Dragon Age Origins (which is still for sale on Steam too).

Then the question would become "why don't you want to sell your dlc on Steam?". Why are you restricting your sales to an obviously inferior system when Steam is right there?

Valve and EA both lose from this arrangement, as far as I'm concerned.

EDIT: This is no longer DA3 relevant.  If you wish to continue the values of EA vs Valve and their digital delivery services, please take it to the off topic forum."

Please tell me, this is all a misunderstanding on my behalf!

I don't see how this is not relevant (though the respective merits of the services are, of course, not relevant to the subject at hand).

EA is trying to force people towards Origin, it's that simple. Mass Effect 3 and Dead Space 3 are not available through Steam either (or any other means besides Origin, afaik. Even the disc version of ME3 *requires* Origin, which really pissed me off btw).

I find this trend of (single player*) games being tied to some digital platform disturbing, even more so if they're tied to a very specific digital platform (fwiw, Skyrim being tied to Steam *really* pissed me off as well, especially since I bought the disc version just to avoid Steam)

* Yes, yes, I'm aware of ME3's multiplayer and it is my personal opinion that they ought to have used the money they wasted on that crap on creating a decent single player experience instead.

Shame poor you, don't you get Steam or Origin in your country? Is that why you don't like them?

I'll make videos of me playing DA:I and I'll share them with you, that will be almost as much fun as you playing the game itself :dancing:

Getting trolled for stating facts, not something I'd expected from you, Bruce :(

You ruined my faith in humanity, now I'll go back to my corner and cry :p

No I wasn't trolling, just teasing you ;)

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

And he would put great emphasis on his character not insulting the villagers as his inquisition burns everyone at the stake. After all, that would be demeaning to them as a person, all while we have all those wacky romancing going on with everyone else.

We need a theme-song for this.

• Like 2

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

A Let's Play video series of DA3 by Bruce would have to be classified as a romantic comedy.

Please Bruce, you have to do it.

I too want to see the adventures of a politically-correct Kommissar love-machine, defeating evil in Ferelden via an unlikely combination of authoritarian terror and lurve.

• Like 5

sonsofgygax.JPG

A Let's Play video series of DA3 by Bruce would have to be classified as a romantic comedy.

Please Bruce, you have to do it.

I too want to see the adventures of a politically-correct Kommissar love-machine, defeating evil in Ferelden via an unlikely combination of authoritarian terror and lurve.

:lol:

"authoritarian terror and lurve"....that's very good Monte

When you say it like that its hilarious. Its not how I see myself but I can see some similarities around my perspective on topics

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That's Leliana? Could have fooled me. She's starting to look upsettingly a lot like Triss Merigold. 

PvzrVVT.jpg

who are these people

Jesus and his Apostles at the Last Supper?

It's the Last-But-One-Supper. All this pic needs is a conjurer, kangaroo and a mariachi band.

Edited by TheChris92

Your pont? (not that i think Leliana in the pic is all that.

Given Bioware's supposed emphasis on characters, character appearance and the desire to have these games span over decades all the while keeping large chunks of the cast I'd have thought it natural to show the time progression between each game via the aging of cast members.

Guess fappableness trumps that.

It's almost as if time has no bearing if DA2 is anything to go by which apparently takes place in a time period over 10 years. I don't think many people noticed untill someone in the game actually said "It's been a year since we etc..". Go figure.