Dragon Age: Inquistion

Rosbjerg

Guy on the left is really spaced out.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That's Leliana? Could have fooled me. She's starting to look upsettingly a lot like Triss Merigold. 

I always thought Triss Merigiold was really hot :fdevil:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That's Leliana? Could have fooled me. She's starting to look upsettingly a lot like Triss Merigold. 

I always thought Triss Merigiold was really hot :fdevil:

No doubt, I just don't like the character all that much. But yeah :)

The burning question is... Are there any straight people in that pic?

more important: they better all be romanceable, or there will be hell to pay.

HA! Good Fun!

If the cow man, or the the woman on the left is romanceable, how do we classify that.

Or are those helmets

:biggrin:

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

The burning question is... Are there any straight people in that pic?

more important: they better all be romanceable, or there will be hell to pay.

HA! Good Fun!

If the cow man, or the the woman on the left is romanceable, how do we classify that.

Or are those helmets

:biggrin:

It's a Bioware game. That table is probably romanceable.

• Like 4

sonsofgygax.JPG

But is it an lgbt-all-in-one table so everyone can romance it, or just an ordinary table that by being such promotes bigotry and exclusion of the minorities?

Edited by Undecaf
  • Like 5

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

If it were the latter I think the Bioware inquisition would have already turned it to kindling

• Like 1

But is it an lgbt-all-in-one table so everyone can romance it, or just an ordinary table that by being such promotes bigotry and exclusion of the minorities?

If you implement romanceable tables, you'd need to implement romanceable desks, benches and kitchen counters, yes.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Guyz inform me on the romance options please. This will determine whether I'll pre-order or not.

Also how long is DA:I after DA2?

There are 12 straight options, 30 gay guys for buggering, 41 lesbians, 57 transsexuals, 1 table and we're still not sure if the sheep from Arcanum is gonna make it to the party or not.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 3

Guyz inform me on the romance options please. This will determine whether I'll pre-order or not.

Same as DA2 timeskips; enough time to undo all those pesky choices you made but not enough that you can't have a cameo from the nug and all its friends.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Whatever. Pre-ordered.

I find you abundance of faith in BW disturbing

Volourn I still see your being epic XD

Keep being epic mah good sir, 

*tips fedora

Not long, maybe a year or two, after Varric's interrogation. 

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Hm, they don't do super sales on Origin, do they ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Funny thing is I am really excited about this game, in fact probably more than PoE and the main reason being due to the deep party interaction that will come with the Romance options that will be in DA:I

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

There are 12 straight options, 30 gay guys for buggering, 41 lesbians, 57 transsexuals, 1 table and we're still not sure if the sheep from Arcanum is gonna make it to the party or not.

Wow you talk about hyperbole. Do you have an issue with Romance options for gay fans of the game? You seem to be making a big about the fact that Bioware takes the issue of Romance inclusivity seriously?

John Milton 

• Like 1

Short article but very interesting and relevant, I can't wait to develop more meaningful and complex relationships in an RPG  :dancing: ....but I wonder what  that means from a practical  gaming point of view?

John Milton 

More than one meter per romanceable NPC.

More than one meter per romanceable NPC.

Or that you can't romance the furry NPC unless you go on a quest to turn yourself into a werewolf. Possibilities are endless.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I can't wait to develop more meaningful and complex relationships in an RPG 

this makes one wonder why you have interest in the bioware romances... is a virtual oxymoron-- meaningful bioware romance. by definition, an optional game romance that is both insular and discreet has rather harsh limits on how meaningful it may be. 

"The different types of sexual orientation of the different kinds of characters around you is also more complex than in previous games. I think there's going to be a lot more realistic... realistic... you know what I mean..."

no. we have no bloody idea. honest.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 9

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)