Pictures of your games Part 4

LadyCrimson

Can't link to images in clouds on these boards. Never could.

Yeah this forum doesn't show images from the Steam Cloud (or any other cloud, I presume).  I always throw images up on imigur for posting on this forum, or any other forum for that matter.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Warning:  The following videos contain SHOCKING Toadette upskirt.  If you have children present, avert their eyes.  You have been warned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaEBy6MVREY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtd-hEzm5zM

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

nice art. too lazy to google the images

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

BGMain_2014_07_13_20_21_58_174.jpg

BGMain_2014_07_13_20_26_26_434.jpg

stupid lizard, I eat dragons for breakfast! 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Yes!  YES!  YEEEEEEESSSSS!  I finally 3 starred Flower Cup on 150cc.  That cup includes my worst track, Shy Guy Falls, it's the last track in the cup.  I can beat the other 3 tracks, Mario Circuit, Toad Harbor, and Twisted Mansion, blindfolded while getting blue shelled into oblivion.  I routinely win those tracks by almost a quarter of a lap, but Shy Guy Falls gets me every time.  I'm talking pro wrestling style screw job complete with the ref getting "accidentally" knocked unconscious and a guy running in from the back and hitting me with a steel chair a dozen times in the head.  After 7 or 8 tries, I finally managed to get 1st place on Shy Guy Falls and win the cup with 3 stars.  Here's the video of my triumphant run, complete with me getting hilariously red shelled just after crossing the finish line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b9OZ6RkiN0

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Already heard Larian put me in Original Sin (for whatever reason)... finally got around there (I need more gametime :().

And to answer; what would you do if you met yourself in a game... this?

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/45351511769348294/84900051378833E055E5AD9D415CF1F6460255A6/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/45351511769355783/49846DF29106A84C50B16ED2878327FF35588820/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

hmm, looks like DayZ in Egypt 

Walsingham said:

My old friend, how I missed you!

wS2p2vK.jpg

Let's never be apart again.

DePuVEh.jpg

Sadly, a mere minute later we were parted.  :(

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Next to the MG 34, which, sadly, I've only gotten to use twice so far, and for very short periods of time, the Karabiner 98k (preferably with a scope) is my favorite weapon in the game so far.  Sniping is the best.

wamxYGj.jpg

Solving puzzles in ancient temples, now this is my jam.

BKubvIY.jpg

2pxViwt.jpg

3qsfQH3.jpg

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

that's probably Deadfall or something, that one about Egyptian pyramids 

Walsingham said:

Is that the new Wolfenstein?

Not the new Wolfenstein, but I also like to know what game this is.

that's probably Deadfall or something, that one about Egyptian pyramids 

It's Deadfall Adventures.  It's sort of a Tomb Raider type game, except first person and much less rapey.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Guest Slinky

Too bad it's not apparently not that great, first person adventure/puzzle solving/nazi shooting games are right up my alley.

Maybe will still have a try when it's on -75% sales. Unless it's more about shooting than adventuring.

Too bad it's not apparently not that great, first person adventure/puzzle solving/nazi shooting games are right up my alley.

Maybe will still have a try when it's on -75% sales. Unless it's more about shooting than adventuring.

I wound up scooping it up a few days ago from GamersGate at 75% off.

I like the game a lot so far, but I get why it didn't get particularly good reviews:

Cons:

• Super cliche Indiana Jones ripoff story
  • Subpar to cringeworthy voice acting and dialogue
  • Poor animations during cutscenes
  • Uninspired enemy AI
  • Checkpoint autosave system with no manual save (checkpoints are spaced out really well, but still, WTF?)

Pros:

• 50/50 mix of combat and puzzle solving
  • Great pacing and mix of gameplay elements 
  • Solid gunplay and weapon variety
  • Ability to use the environment in combat (set off traps to kill enemies, shoot stalactites off the ceiling to kill enemies)
  • Cool exotic locations to visit
  • Decent bit of exploration (the game is fairly linear but there are plenty of treasures to find off the beaten path)

It's a game that sort of tries to be a AAA title, but is clearly not.  It can't deliver action setpieces with the same bombast that the big boys do and the production values are certainly not AAA.  At the same time, its got its charms.  Plus, I haven't encountered a single QTE yet and no one has tried to rape anybody, which are pluses in my book.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Aw yeah, a horribly scarred villain, and he's Russian on top of that.  Double movie cliche bonus!

pLZXtKz.jpg

Woohoo, a mine cart section!  This just keeps getting better!

MTtbHe2.jpg

AjlAcqJ.jpg

m224CsO.jpg

wmmfGSC.jpg

I love the scoped Kar98k so much.  It's not even fair when I get my hands on that rifle.

CoPkzr8.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

It's Deadfall Adventures.  It's sort of a Tomb Raider type game, except first person and much less rapey.

What's with the unceasing mendacious invective for TR, pal. Eh, nevermind. Ignore list--you're welcome to it. 

All Stop. On Screen.