Pictures of your games Part 4

LadyCrimson

I usually roll as a fighter/thief in NWN and IWD games. I actually tried to beat BG 1 just to have a character leveled from the start by me, to have a proper dual-class, but that game is so horrible I had to drop it 2/3rds through 

Your party is horrible. How can you play with all these cretins in the party at once and call BG1 horrible  :o

1.13 killed off Ja2.

More Mario Kart 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn-fBe1Ig90

This game is amazing.  I can now safely say it's the best Mario Kart ever made, which is really saying something.  Also, Daisy + Sport Bike = Dominance

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Your party is horrible. How can you play with all these cretins in the party at once and call BG1 horrible  :o

I'm open to suggestions. I'm not dropping Anomen, though. and I'll probably keep Aerie, though I'm not dead set on that

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Play solo. Your character can deal with anything anyway. Or get Valygar in the party to balance all the crazy with some "blandness". And if used right he's better than Minsc.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

oh, no. I am replaying BG 2 only to see companions' personal quests

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

This game is amazing.  I can now safely say it's the best Mario Kart ever made, which is really saying something.

I played a friend's copy and although it's fun it has still got that annoying "I have no idea what's road or what the hell is going on" problem when you first run through a track.

Also no Diddy or Funky? dafuq!?

Also, also, we've had 8 Mario Karts but only 3 F-Zeros. What the hell Nintendo?!

Edited by Barothmuk
  • Like 1

This game is amazing.  I can now safely say it's the best Mario Kart ever made, which is really saying something.

I played a friend's copy and although it's fun it has still got that annoying "I have no idea what's road or what the hell is going on" problem when you first run through a track.

Also no Diddy or Funky? dafuq!?

Also, also, we've had 8 Mario Karts but only 3 F-Zeros. What the hell Nintendo?!

Yeah, learning the tracks is part of every racing game, kart racers included, though.  Also, this probably doesn't do anything for you, but, while there may not be Diddy or Funky Kong, there are all the Koopalings. 

:dancing:

I do wish they had some of the Kong clan (maybe also Toadsworth and Kamek) instead of the baby versions of Mario, Luigi, and the princesses, and the Metal Mario and Metal Peach. 

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

A lot of praise for Divnity Original Sin, but I haven't seen any screenshots, but I'm assuming either you're too busy playing or not wanting to spoil the gameplay for others, but here is my group of level 6 characters so far.  Just loving each moment I get with this game for sure!

xdn51kc.jpg?1

Edited by SadExchange
  • Like 1

arma3_2014_07_09_18_39_20_064.jpg

Walsingham said:

Woot!  Got my first 3 star on 150cc.  Getting 3 stars on a 150cc cup often times takes a bit of luck.  In the second race, Peach had me beat.  If I hadn't gotten that mushroom that little hussie would have gotten 1st and I would have had to settle for second, but I got the mushroom and turboed past her ass at the finish line.  :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoGitWgghag

And here I am dominating the final race.  I got Thwomp Ruins on lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GfZMI4gTY

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Lol, .JPG?

Oh well...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48728490459369315/64C4D86055F25E27B2953DB9EF3872142B853725/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Lol, .JPG?

Oh well...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48728490459369315/64C4D86055F25E27B2953DB9EF3872142B853725/

it's not complaining about the image being .jpg

it doesn't like the link, the link should lead to the image itself (it should have the extension as well);

Walsingham said:

It's also giving the same with the .jpg extension.

That link plus ?.jpg allows me to post on other forums (and I can *see* it in the preview)... just not here...

Image itself is

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48728490459369315/64C4D86055F25E27B2953DB9EF3872142B853725/?,jpg

But it doesn't accept it, try for yourself. It works with Larians boards (where I use it frequently)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

it has a comma before the extension, not a dot. so this forum can't see it, I think

Walsingham said:

Doh... typo in that post... but believe me, it doesn't take it.

Try for yourself if you still don't believe me.

^