Pictures of your games Part 4

LadyCrimson

Huh, I didn't know you could rape people with the **** gun. I guess I should have expected that because, you know, **** gun, but still...

Can you play a male protagonist and "use" that weapon on women enemies?

I'm pretty sure you can use it on anybody.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

WL2_2014_08_15_17_50_59_638.jpg

done with Wasteland 2. in conclusion: my favorite NPC is the Night Terror

also, the game is broken, because you can call for promotion in the middle of a fight, insta-healing the whole party. I used this technique to cheese the tougher fights on more than one occasion  :dancing:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Yeah, the Night Terror is great. Wish it would comment on more things and would be more invoved in anything and everything.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Also, me getting to play is proof of everything that is wrong with gaming:

AssCreed etc 1.5 hours queues if people were lucky. Not that I'd try some of those games if there was no queue. I walked past Pillars of Eternity and there were only 4 people waiting to play. Got in line, had a nice chat with the guy in front of me and before you know it we were both sitting at a PC. And we got cool Pillar of Eternity flasks. But people were queuing for shooters and swarming Riot instead of grabbing cool flasks and relaxing with some BG...erm I mean Pillars :)

• Like 5

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Also, me getting to play is proof of everything that is wrong with gaming:

AssCreed etc 1.5 hours queues if people were lucky. Not that I'd try some of those games if there was no queue. I walked past Pillars of Eternity and there were only 4 people waiting to play. Got in line, had a nice chat with the guy in front of me and before you know it we were both sitting at a PC. And we got cool Pillar of Eternity flasks. But people were queuing for shooters and swarming Riot instead of grabbing cool flasks and relaxing with some BG...erm I mean Pillars :)

I think it's obvious why.  Pillars of Eternity lets you play as a female character, if you choose, while AssCreed does not.  The gamers have spoken, we don't want female characters!  :shifty:

On a serious note, AssCreed is a well known series with a built-in fanbase of millions of gamers.  Pillars of Eternity is a new, completely unproven, mostly unknown IP.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

...can't really discount either that a lot of the coverage for titles like this won't be surrounded by massive promotion efforts. So people on youtube who rely on traffic, people who write and base income off clicks.. which is all of them now.. won't really pay it much attention. Doing something with Obsidian here is probably seen as charity. And Kickstarter is evil according to Eurogamer, and the games Obsidian makes are difficult and have no inherent appeal, and so on.

Just saying that you can't discount that a lot of people involved in the industry on this level are incredibly vapid people. And that this is likely not going to change.

• Like 2

The injustice must end! Sign the petition and Free the Krug!

I think it's obvious why.  Pillars of Eternity lets you play as a female character, if you choose, while AssCreed does not.  The gamers have spoken, we don't want female characters!  :shifty:

On a serious note, AssCreed is a well known series with a built-in fanbase of millions of gamers.  Pillars of Eternity is a new, completely unproven, mostly unknown IP.

Of course the age groups also matter. PoE had people of all ages playing, including a lot of 30+ I guess. For the big titles I saw large bands of teenagers who don't have IE nostalgia.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).