Dragon Age: Inquisition

Gorth

He had to say "push the button something happens"... Idk, I'm glad there is a tactical view, but all the rolling around and jumping is really bumming me out. It looks like they are trying to do the best of both worlds and I really hope it turns out great.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

"I've already explained this and if you want, you can watch my ****ty 2 hour video which has footage of what I'm talking about in it. I could not aim my AOE at the Arishok because of no camera zoom. If you're going to troll at least don't be an **** about it."

I'm not watching your video so no need to pimp it out to me. You are still wrong, however, as I had no issue targeting AOEs in DA2. Nice try in trying to spread misinformation.

Didn't you play DA2 on console?

I'm more hopeful after seeing the video but i'm still a little concerned about combat and the consequences of your actions. Combat seems a little slow, probably by design since they don't want to make their game a hack & slash I'm afraid that it will be less of a challenge and more of a bother. The storyline and the possibilities remind me a bit of Awakenings, where the Warden was tasked with the defense of the keep and had to fend off an great evil, the darkspawn replaced with demons from the Fade. The thing I disliked about Awakenings was that the game was cutoff before you could reap the rewards from your actions. Every questline related with leadership ended abruptly, a fight on the streets or in a farm, with no real sense of closure.
Without more word about what the plot will be and how much will your choices affect it, I can't say for sure that i'm totally into this game. But I will probably give it a try.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Oh wow, so the comparison to Far Cry 3 is only partially correct. There are multiple keeps in Inquisition, like camps on that crazy island, but unlike FC, the Inquisitor will employ Agents at each keep after seizing control, to carry out various missions related to the Inquisition. So eventually there will be a network of keeps under control of the PC. Interesting. 

And the return of pause-and-play combat, for all platforms ... I am very happy to see this.  

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Can we customize the Kossith PC's horns? Or will it be limited due to helmets and stuff?

They will be within grabbing distance, sa'll that matters.

The fanfiction...I can see it now.

And Cassandra grabbed the Inquisitor's left horn, pulling her in for a kiss.

Edited by NKKKK

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

"And the return of pause-and-play combat, for all platforms ... I am very happy to see this. "

Pause and play was in DA2, too. Nice try, though.

What is funny, in some DA3 article section iread some whiny comment about how 'the game looks good but I won't get it because it is turn absed.'

LMFAO

Stupid horned race is now PC available. L A M E

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't think that Volo is drunk, just crazy.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Glad to hear about Qunari. Hope mage will be an option for them.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Kossith, Tale, Qunari is the religion, Kossith is the race. That is, unless the RP options are where you can align yourself with the Qunari goals. But even that would be regardless of race.

Edited by NKKKK

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Kossit, Tale, Qunari is the religion, Kossith is the race. That is, unless the RP options are where you can align yourself with the Qunari goals. But even that would be regardless of race.

Even David Gaider prefers people call them Qunari. I'm calling them Qunari.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/371/index/14893267/1

Besides, the player will probably be a Tal-Vashoth. Kossith isn't even technically correct. Kossith was the ancient culture, and the word is antiquated and unused.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Kossith

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I am partially to blame for the promulgation of the term Kossith.

In the Green Ronin RPG, you could pick your race - Human, Dwarf, Elf, or Kossith - and I was told by the developers that they'd checked the book to make sure it aligned with lore.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.