What you did today

Rosbjerg

Interesting. I can see why you seem pissed off about it!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Amentep, I hear you!

I was a bit of a drip back then too, and now I'm mostly drab - parenting, gardening, reading, cleaning and gaming.

Thus, it's high time I change my avatar into something more (age?) appropriate, and the Kickstarter is over anyways.

Meet a young Granny Rags! :)

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

...work sucked, as per usual; had ta fire one o' our long-term guys fer blatant stupidity...pity, he was a good worker a few years ago, jus' got lax o'er the years an' his moronity put peoples at risk today...I needs ta win the damn lottery... :getlost:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

That's better than how it work here in Sweden. If you have a job with the state or something like that, getting fired after having worked there for a few years is very unlikely. This makes people very comfortable in their jobs, even if they know they are not working at full capacity.

Today I learned that I have to pay $1400 in tax. My reaction when I read the letter:

4380scared.gif

Just got home, going to play some videogames and shower before going out with some friends. i'm having trouble deciding whether I should be trying to get incredibly drunk or try to hook up with a cougar, seeing as some of you have informed me that women in their 30s are more fun.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Just got home, going to play some videogames and shower before going out with some friends. i'm having trouble deciding whether I should be trying to get incredibly drunk or try to hook up with a cougar, seeing as some of you have informed me that women in their 30s are more fun.

I quite commend women in their 30s in general. But my esteemed colleague is right. You can have them when you're older. Enjoy the young ones now, before you get older and they seem a bit shallow and weird.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...bah...enjoy 'em all now, regardless o' age...why jus' choose appetizers from the menu??...sample 'er all while yer still young enuff ta enjoy it...;)

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Right, on the uninteresting front... I now have a pc that works and has windows running.

Frankly, it took about 10 minutes to install windows, about 5 minutes to install office, then a few hours to do all the updates of assorted software, drivers, and antivirus type stuff.

It's turned hellaciously muggy, and I'm about to make a start on pulling back some of the files and wotnot I was able to get backed-up before the old pc borked out spectacularly.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I thought you had a g-friend?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

'Had' being the keyword.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

Fan Expo going on, so lots of weirdo cosplayers around the city once again. Was funny to go for a walk and then end up behind the ticket gate somehow, didn't walk though any security or anything, but people's reactions was funny.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Been very busy with work lately. One of our projects is looking like it might not wrap by contract date. It gets expensive if we run late so it's all hands on deck on that one project.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I went for a walk in the forest where I used to play as a kid, its amazing how much a forest can change in 15 years, I could hardly recognize the old trails and got lost several times.

Also ate a ton of wild blackberries, enjoyed the foliage and just relaxed in mother natures beautiful wild garden while listening to the wind softly rushing through the treetops.

• Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Son of ....

Thought I had a backup pst file for my mail. Just imported it into outlook and found that while it does indeed have a chunk of my email, it doesn't have my archived stuff or my contact list. >_<

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Currently watching my spouse get his Zero-butt handed to him in TVHM. And giggling.

Can't believe it's Thurs. night already again. This week disappeared even faster than usual...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm currently very drunk and learning how hard it is to post on here with a phone. Waiting for this gir I've been flirting with to get some more drinks

• Like 3

I'm currently very drunk and learning how hard it is to post on here with a phone. Waiting for this gir I've been flirting with to get some more drinks

...yer s'pose ta be tryin' ta git yer willy wet an' yer postin' 'ere instead??...FOCUS, lad, FOCUS!!...hehehe...:p

Important life decisions should definitely be made a 5am...

...bah, live a li'l, lad...hehehe...:p

Well done for trying to update us, how did it go anyway with the lady?

:)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Gir:

gir-gir-480864_320_383.gif

-Elwood Blues

Been sick as **** for a couple of days, list of the things the doctors suspect I might have include a pulmonary embolism or a couple of different cancers. Been in and out of labs for three days now. Everything takes its ****ing time here in the boondocks, including my saints row preorder which has been delayed long enough that I might not be alive to play it. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif