The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

The difference between the two can be pretty damn big, but it must be one hell of a rude awakening if it changes your gender!

I go through the five stages of grieving...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Gamer jailed for biting another man's **** "like a sandwich"

ad_118363879-e1382082145410.jpg?w=650&h=

A man with two teeth who bit into his neighbour’s **** outside their block of flats in Dover, Kent, has been jailed for seven years.

Jason Martin, 41, was asked if he would turn the volume down on his Xbox by a former friend.

When the pair met outside, Martin bit through his victim’s pyjamas ‘like a sandwich’.

Richard Henderson needed stitches to restore his pride.

The victim had ‘never felt such excruciating pain like that before in his life’, Canterbury crown court heard.

Judge Adele Williams added: ‘These were horrendous injuries but you have shown not one flicker of remorse.

‘I have no doubt that when you lost your temper you were determined to inflict as much pain and injury as possible.

‘You also set out to humiliate him by taking hold of his **** and testicles and gnawing at them.’

When the gamer was arrested by police, he still had blood around his mouth.

A jury found Martin guilty of wounding with intent. The judge added a further year to his sentence for dangerous driving.

So, is Dover, Kent like the Florida of the UK or is this just an isolated incident?

Edit:  I probably should have put this in "Weird News Stories".

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Such individuals are tolerated in Dover due to their exemplary work in deterring French visitors, I believe it's a lesser evil.

• Like 3

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Doesn't seem to work. All I can see is a small girl waving some books over her head.

-Elwood Blues

Doesn't seem to work. All I can see is a small girl waving some books over her head.

There should be a START button over her head. Have you tried reloading the page?

There should be a START button over her head. Have you tried reloading the page?

Pressed that. Expands, then just sits there.

Tried again now, same thing.

-Elwood Blues

Pressed that. Expands, then just sits there.

Tried again now, same thing.

You can scroll down with down button

Tried that, didn't work.

I HAVE played point and click adventure games, you know.

-Elwood Blues

OK it works if you use the up and down keys on your keyboard.

-Elwood Blues

(One profanity at the end. Just sayin'...)

Having seen the Oz movie not too long ago...I lol'd.

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts