What you did today

Tale

Hmmm are you pursuing a wide eyed farmers daughter Ros?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Very tired. I was up playing Skyrim all night last night. All night. I started at midnight and was surprised to look up and find sunlight coming in the loft window. I'm kind of in a bind though. I have followed a similar leveling strategy as I used in Oblivion but that really does not work in Skyrim. You really need to pick like one or two specialties and stick with them to make the most of the perks. I'm at level 11 now and have no more than two perks in any one skill and all of the sudden my PC isn't very good at much. I may start a fresh game tonight. So far I love the game but the followers could certainly have used a bit more interaction. I love the character Angi, the Nord archer living alone up in the mountains. They really could have done a lot more with her.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

There are some pretty good companion mods I'm told.

The other way around for once.. Now I know how women in the city feels.

Edit: although, to be honest I slacked a little with my standards here, I kinda got steamrolled.. lol

Also, today I learned Walsh was very bored around 2pm, judging by the 16+ post he made in less than 15min.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Man the culture of rural Denmark has become a mystery to me (born and raised originally), Guess I've lived in the city for too long. Farmer culture is entirely too quiet for me, although they party wild and hard. I'll give 'em that - and flirting ... ain't subtle!

... You've got me with an image of Lex Luthor with hayseed in his mouth.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There are some pretty good companion mods I'm told.

The other way around for once.. Now I know how women in the city feels.

Told you!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I love the character Angi, the Nord archer living alone up in the mountains. They really could have done a lot more with her.

What the ... not in 600 hours have I seen that character. I just had to look her up on the wiki and now I'm gonna go find her in real life. Or, I mean, the game. How cool, thanks. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Told you!

Indeed you did and you were very right.. :)

Also today I drove to the west coast and have been chillin in my parents beach house.. I'll upload some pictures tomorrow, it's beautiful here.

Fortune favors the bald.

I love the character Angi, the Nord archer living alone up in the mountains. They really could have done a lot more with her.

What the ... not in 600 hours have I seen that character. I just had to look her up on the wiki and now I'm gonna go find her in real life. Or, I mean, the game. How cool, thanks. 

Isn't that the best part about those games? I've played Oblivion, FO3, FONV, & Morrowind too many times to count and still find something new every time.

Thomas Sowell

Today I have a bitch of a hangover and the house to myself. I'm going to be spending a good amount of time playing videogames.

Very tired. I was up playing Skyrim all night last night. All night. I started at midnight and was surprised to look up and find sunlight coming in the loft window. I'm kind of in a bind though. I have followed a similar leveling strategy as I used in Oblivion but that really does not work in Skyrim. You really need to pick like one or two specialties and stick with them to make the most of the perks. I'm at level 11 now and have no more than two perks in any one skill and all of the sudden my PC isn't very good at much. I may start a fresh game tonight. So far I love the game but the followers could certainly have used a bit more interaction. I love the character Angi, the Nord archer living alone up in the mountains. They really could have done a lot more with her.

True. Illusion is pretty much useless(other than invisibility and muffle) if you don't put perks in it. If you need some build advice PM me.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I want to take a vacation somewhere, but I don't know where. Been looking at New York or Hawaii, but knowing me, I'll probably end up in Greece.

Hmmm, Hawaii is expensive as hell assuming you want to stay on Oahu, Maui or Hawai'i. I'd say go to the US Virgin Islands. Almost the same thing at half the price and a lot closer. I took my ex-wife to Hawaii a long time ago. It was fun. I wouldn't do it again, but it was fun.

Thomas Sowell

Today I have a bitch of a hangover and the house to myself. I'm going to be spending a good amount of time playing videogames.

True. Illusion is pretty much useless(other than invisibility and muffle) if you don't put perks in it. If you need some build advice PM me.

I actually read the wiki about character leveling. I never read the manual but this time I did.

Thomas Sowell

Went to the VFW for dinner, a few beers and some lively political discussion. I do believe I am the most liberal one there. And you guys know what a liberal I am! :lol:

Now if anyone needs me I'll be in Skyrim tonight, with my GF tomorrow, and in Louisville next week. You guys be cool, see you when I get back.

• Like 4

Thomas Sowell

Sand gets into everything.

For a second there I thought you meant Sand. :(

Hungover this morning, but oddly not as  bas I gshould be.

hmm

OK. Obviously worse than I thought.

Had a proper braai yesterday, lots of boerewors, and portuguese vinho verde. No unaccompanied young ladies, but you can't have everything.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just chuckled, British couple absolutely terrified of some old corroded ammunition they found in their garden. Oh noes, please for the love of god don't hurt me old dangerous ammunition! Take my wife, take my money but spare my life! *collapses and cries*

Oh humanity...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2350657/Couple-discover-7-500-machine-gun-shotgun-pistol-bullets-garden-weeding-pond.html#ixzz2YK4uEnwP

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Maybe, but lines like:

'It’s sad because we love this house and have spent time and effort making it a home. And somebody somewhere has ruined that. I don’t want to stay in a house where that kind of thing has been found in the garden. I’m gutted.'

Mr Tipping added: 'Of course for our family and friends this is a great story, but for us, it’s ruined our home.'

He said they could have eroded over time and we should call the police straight away. It was at that point that we started to panic.'

The mans balls are so tiny he can't live in a home were they found some old ammo (which has been removed!) because this was such a traumatizing experience (?) and judging by the facial expression of the wife she has no clue of whats going on around her.

I can only imagine what kind of sheltered life those two had. 

This is pure comedy.

Edited by Woldan

I have to agree with Woldan. What the **** does he think the bullets are going to do? Haunt him with their never-exercised killiness?

The only thing that would annoy me is the cops making off with a ****-tonne of good copper and lead scrap. Actually scratch that. The thing I'd find really terrifying would be the people from the Daily Mail.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Actually scratch that. The thing I'd find really terrifying would be the people from the Daily Mail.

Me too, if the same amount of blatant misinformation and hyperbole is in all the other newspaper articles then I'm really terrified of todays media. 2.2mm bullets? Yeah right, that ''22'' of the caliber is not 2.2 millimeters nor 22 millimeters, its inches, making it a 5.56mm bullet, probably a very popular. 22lr. And what the hell are machinegun bullets? ''Machinegun bullets'' don't exist. But machinegun sounds so cool and dangerous they just had to use it.

Actually scratch that. The thing I'd find really terrifying would be the people from the Daily Mail.

Me too, if the same amount of blatant misinformation and hyperbole is in all the other newspaper articles then I'm really terrified of todays media. 2.2mm bullets? Yeah right, that ''22'' of the caliber is not 2.2 millimeters nor 22 millimeters, its inches, making it a 5.56mm bullet, probably a very popular. 22lr. And what the hell are machinegun bullets? ''Machinegun bullets'' don't exist. But machinegun sounds so cool and dangerous they just had to use it.

Yeah I noticed that too. Not that I expect high standards from the Mail, but seriously? Not even bothering to check the facts even slightly?

Although the idea of a scary 2.2mm bullet is even more amusing. What are they for? Shooting wasps?

-Elwood Blues

That'd be a flechette at that diameter, no ? Scary thing those.

Still I think the person that saw an WW1 pistol in a shop here in Canada and ran out screaming takes the cake.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra