The funny things thread

Rosbjerg

Not so much funny as .. well, I laughed a little..

"A man in Sweden has died after trying to have sex with a hornet's nest on his farm outside Ystad.

The 35-year-old had 146 sting marks on his body, including 54 to his genitals, News Sweden said.

An autopsy of Hasse's body showed **** on some of the dead wasps and a number of the victim's pubic hair was found at the entrance of the nest. His fingerprints were also found on the nest, leading the police to believe he had been trying to have sex with the hornet's nest when he was stung to death." source.

loved this

"To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert on sex fantasies told the news website

36489107.jpg

Sweden & Ystad. I'm surprised it even made news!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Well made

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

sure rape star wars even further.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

I saw an interview with JJ on daily show yesterday which did not inspire any confidence. He want sto cut out the philosophical underpinnings of Star Wars. That's pretty much the best thing about star wars. Not to mention I ****ing hate his tv show revolution.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-may-13-2013/exclusive---j-j--abrams-extended-interview-pt--1

Edited by JFSOCC

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

I was subjected to this almost non-stop after fishing on the weekend. It was forgotten until someone just reminded me of it.

This one was shown to me on New Years.

It always pops into my head whenever I need to use a pipe wrench at work.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

A lost dog strays into a jungle. A lion sees this from a distance and says with caution "this guy looks edible, never seen his kind before". So the lion starts rushing towards the dog with menace.

The dog notices and starts to panic but as he's about to run he sees some bones next to him and gets an idea and says loudly "mmm...that was some good lion meat!". The lion abruptly stops and says " woah! This guy seems tougher then he looks, I better leave while I can".

Over by the tree top, a monkey witnessed everything. Evidently, the monkey realizes the he can benefit from this situation by telling the lion and getting something in return. So the monkey proceeds to tell the lion what really happened and the lion says angrily "get on my back, we'll get him together".

So they start rushing back to the dog. The dog sees them and realized what happened and starts to panic even more. He then gets another idea and shouts "where the hell is that monkey! I told him to bring me another lion an hour ago..."

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra