The funny things thread

Rosbjerg

Although of course you wouldn't care about the shots if you got kicked in the balls.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't know about Surgeon Simulator, but back when I was in Jr. High, my record for a lethal surgical error with a scalpal in Life & Death was 1.3 seconds if I remember correctly.

Life and Death was good fun.  Though I always struggled with doing the cut precisely enough to make the Surgeon General guy not berate me for making a crappy incision.

I don't think I ever did anything successful in it if I remember correctly. That quickie I had, I think was an appendectomy. I must have popped the thing or something. Impressed my buddy right beside me when it happened. Probably would have made Jack Kevorkian impressed too. We tried for the next while to try to come close to matching it, but we couldn't. Then we went on to 221B Baker Street.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Doesn't make sense - divorce does not kill a kid's parents, make them disappear or turn evil. An ever increasing murder rate or kidnappings however could be argued as a subconscious desire for the society to create a cure, but that would be really stupid as it would in effect create a problem in hopes for a solution to arise to deal with said problem..

Fortune favors the bald.

I don't think I ever did anything successful in it if I remember correctly. That quickie I had, I think was an appendectomy. I must have popped the thing or something. Impressed my buddy right beside me when it happened. Probably would have made Jack Kevorkian impressed too. We tried for the next while to try to come close to matching it, but we couldn't. Then we went on to 221B Baker Street.

I am pretty sure the only surgery that existed in Life and Death was the appendectomy haha.  The rest of the game was mostly just about properly diagnosing appendicitis, and doing the appropriate action in the cases where appendicitis is probably not the case.

• Like 1

I'm not sure whether to laugh or to be creeped out. :lol:

girls-wearing-cat-hats.png?__SQUARESPACE

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Manti Te'o has yet to be drafted. Scouting reports indicate that he has a tendency of going after receivers that aren't really there.

• Like 1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Doesn't make sense - divorce does not kill a kid's parents, make them disappear or turn evil. An ever increasing murder rate or kidnappings however could be argued as a subconscious desire for the society to create a cure, but that would be really stupid as it would in effect create a problem in hopes for a solution to arise to deal with said problem..

Actually if you talk to the critters concerned, don't BOTH parents instantly become pure evil?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not if the parents do their PSYOP well enough.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

For the connections of the manly arts of camping on the other thread...

I present to you "Macho Tent!"

TentingStyle_zpsb063788c.jpg

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I...must...have...one of those tents. :lol:

...that cat gif makes me feel like I shouldn't laugh at poor little kittah's misadventure, but I did. Loudly.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

floppyanimated.gif

Funny USB stick, must say that quite brilliant idea  :)

You're right. That is a neat idea. Might have to copy that one.

-Elwood Blues

That reminds me, I saw the Liverpool Newcastle game yesterday on the TV. Dear God that was embarassing.

-Elwood Blues

Like the Leafs in a shootout, so are the Mbokani's in Anderlect's lives.

This is Frickin' awesome.

(any terraria love?)

• Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.