RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS!

LadyCrimson

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX comming to Europe!

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-hearts-15-hd-remix-coming-europe

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Please, do NOT turn this into another pro/anti-Steam discussion:

Fifth Greenlight batch announced by Steam

• Anodyne – The two-man development team behind Anodyne recently gave away the game on Pirate Bay, sparking a huge surge in votes and attention from the community and press.
  • Distance – Featured in PCGamer’s ‘best pc games of 2013’ and successfully funded on Kickstarter, Distance is a unique survival racing game where you boost, jump, rotate, and even fly through a chaotic and twisted city.
  • Evoland – This journey through the history of action/adventure gaming caught our attention early on with their dramatic gameplay video and proved to also be a community favorite, getting voted up the charts in just a month.
  • Huntsman:The Orphanage – This unconventional survival-horror game has captured the interest of the community by showing a lot of detail, posting gameplay videos and responding frequently to fans.
  • Kingdom Rush – This highly rated tower-defense mobile game comes to PC and Mac, exciting the gaming press and picking up supporters across the Greenlight community.
  • Legends of Dawn – This open-world RPG has moved up the Greenlight charts quickly and steadily since being posted at the end of December. Along the way, they almost doubled their funding goal on Kickstarter.
  • Organ Trail: Director's Cut – This retro zombie survival game brings you back to the days of gaming where your friends lived long enough to die of dysentery.
  • Receiver – Detailed FPS game that puts you in control of solving puzzles and the mechanics of operating your weapons.
  • Surgeon Simulator 2013 – This simulation game quickly climbed the charts with their free demo and hilariously tricky gameplay.
  • War Thunder – This World War II MMO has seen huge success in its open beta, already logging a half-million players and tens of millions of hours played, translating to a huge community of voters on Greenlight as well.
Edited by TSBasilisk

Heifer can't sound all that sinister.  Then again their writing sucks and the trailer needed more wub wub.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

i am ready for another deus ex game

HR was an overall success, not on the same level as the original, but still quite good.  If the same team is working on a sequel then color me very excited

• Like 1

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

https://twitter.com/TrentOster

So I just registered for the THQ auction. I wanna buy me some #Homeworld. All other bidders should just back away now, I got this.

Oh gawd no. Can't be that hard for Sega to outbid that Bioware outcast.

I swear if some ****bag indie grabs Homeworld and turns it into a flash-graphics iPad game I'm gonna commit suicide by finishing Crysis 3!

I hope Derek Smart bids for it.  That way he'll be found face down in a river some place.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-28-assassins-creed-4-black-flag-confirmed-by-ubisoft-has-60-minutes-exclusive-gameplay-on-ps3

Assassin's Creed goes all Jolly Roger.   The next in the series is to be "Assassin's Creed: Black Flag"

Pirate-themed Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag has been officially confirmed by publisher Ubisoft, and will have 60 minutes of exclusive gameplay on PlayStation 3.

Packshot artwork shows that the game will at least be released for PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360.

The imagery confirms its rumoured pirate setting, while a sticker on the PS3 version reveals the exclusive hour of gameplay - the same deal offered with Assassin's Creed 3 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I guess they'll do some feudal Japan setting next.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-28-assassins-creed-4-black-flag-confirmed-by-ubisoft-has-60-minutes-exclusive-gameplay-on-ps3

Assassin's Creed goes all Jolly Roger.   The next in the series is to be "Assassin's Creed: Black Flag"

Pirate-themed Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag ... will have 60 minutes of exclusive gameplay on PlayStation 3.

Is that a sign of PS3 sales being down and people need to be "bribed" or "hooked" to buy that version?  :lol:

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

https://twitter.com/TrentOster

So I just registered for the THQ auction. I wanna buy me some #Homeworld. All other bidders should just back away now, I got this.

Oh gawd no. Can't be that hard for Sega to outbid that Bioware outcast.

I swear if some ****bag indie grabs Homeworld and turns it into a flash-graphics iPad game I'm gonna commit suicide by finishing Crysis 3!

Damn... I want another homeworld, but it has to be The Homeworld, not some f. half a-- spin off...