Obsidian seeks likes on it's official facebook page

"That's remarkably low for a gaming company as big and as non-indie as Bioware."

Nah. That's not low considering the bizness they're in. Why compare them to beiber who isas mainstream as they come? BIo will never be that mainstream no matyter how much EA wants to them. Nor does facebook present theirs or Obsidian's fanbase right. BIo games tend to sell 2-5mil copies. Not a whole in grand scheme of things.

Heck, I'm as big a BIo fan as they come and I haven't liked them on Facebook. And, I only recently liked Obsidian on Facebook in the last two days because I want more levels in the game. L0L

Obsidian and BIo 'comepte' for the same audience though tis not much of a contest since 99% of Obsidian's audience likely buy BIO's games as well. And, otuside of FO:NV, Obsidian's fanbase is largely a mini version of BIO's fanbase.

On topic.. how long do they have for it to qualify for dungeon? Is it ever or until KS pledge fest? It's at 13k now.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I blatantly bump this important thread!

It's been unused in like two days, not good. All of you reading this: Contact all you know, even people at work, whatever, and force their hands to click on that "like" button on Obsidian's page at Facebook. It works, coz that's what I'm doing. :)

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I blatantly bump this important thread!

It's been unused in like two days, not good. All of you reading this: Contact all you know, even people at work, whatever, and force their hands to click on that "like" button on Obsidian's page at Facebook. It works, coz that's what I'm doing. :)

That's what I'm doing, even though I don't have facebook!

Begging for likes, lames thing ever.

Trading likes for extra levels on a PE Dungeon = awesomesauce though.

Because more dungeon levels means more fighting in dungeon levels. :banana:

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Begging for likes, lames thing ever.

Trading likes for extra levels on a PE Dungeon = awesomesauce though.

Because more dungeon levels means more fighting in dungeon levels. :banana:

Also, any likes can show up on your page thus simple advertisement. Friends may click on "Obsidian" because you liked it, they like what they see, they like it and go to kickstarter and lay down 20 bucks.

Every little helps, and to say thanks for this very easy advertisement, we get a level on the super dungeon. Sounds super to me

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

$4million+ raised, I think our jobs here are done.

Meh, don't care much about likes, but willing to put my stone to get that extra level of the (near) infinite dungeon... :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Knock on neighbours' doors, give them a note of instruction on how to log into Obsidian's Facebook-site and click "like".

When they ask why, say it's for a good cause: It will endorse peace, love and understanding.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Yup, almost near. I expect same 4 day limitation?

Since it was 15K yesterday, we should make it easily. I think...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Out of topic but does each individual paypal subscriber count towards the backer number for added levels and if so do we have any idea how many there are?

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

Looks like we'll have 8 levels for sure then. Only needing a little over 700 backers and 1000+ more likes. I just hope my patience holds out, waiting for this game is going to be one of the 'worst' experiences of my life only countered by actually getting to play it as one of the 'best' experiences. I'm an addict....... and this is one habit that should never be kicked.

• Like 1

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.