694 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Under 20
    • Between 20-25
    • Above 25

Turned 31 today.

I guess I'm now official an old geezer.

FAvorite RPG? Oh...a difficult one.

BG1&2, Drakensang :River of Time, ToEE, Fallout.

Edited by TrashMan

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Lords of Midnight

Oh, I remember Lords of midnight, had lot's of fun with it... Luxor the Moonprince. He's standing on the tower of the moon, looking north to...

So, looks like I'm off the scale too. But my favourite is Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (for it's story, not for it's epic levels)

And... Hmm. That's a tough one, but I think I'll go for NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer (PS:T, BG2, IWD2 and perhaps NWN: HotU would be next).

Been gaming since the Amiga and Commodore 64 days so I'm also fond of a lot of the older series like Ultima, Might and Magic, Eye of the Beholder etc.

Turned 31 today.

I guess I'm now official an old geezer.

Happy Birthday. But an old geezer, no. I remember Wanderon from the Neverwinter Nights 2 forum. He was in his sixties.

Edit: Fixed typos.

Edited by Raedwulf
  • Like 1

Old.

Probably Ultima: The Black Gate (despite the automated combat.)

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

NWN2 and BG2.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Too old. List of RPG (not including action-rpgs), which I have enjoyed during my life: Wasteland, Darklands, Betrayal at krondor, Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos, Stonekeep, Fallout, Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny, Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate 2, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, Icewind Dale II, Neverwinter Nights, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide, Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, The Bard's Tale, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, Jade Empire, Neverwinter Nights 2, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of The Betrayer, The Witcher, Drakensang: The Dark Eye, Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir, Venetica, Dragon Age: Origins, Drakensang: The River of Time, Alpha Protocol, Fallout: New Vegas, Witcher 2.

Quelle surprise, Elerond! You've missed Ultima IV and V but played Bard's Tale? At the time of Bard's Tale, anyone I know played both series...

I did not miss Ultimas but some reason I did not fancy about them. (But that didn't stop me to buy them from GOG, same goes for Underworlds) My brother in other hand is big ultima fan. And The Bard's Tale in list is that 2004 version not orginal, which I never had luxury to play.

I am a hairy old man of 43. I was a little young'ne when D&D first arrived.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

24, my favorite RPGs are Mass Effect 1-3, Dragon Age 2, and Neverwinter 2 with addons (especially MotB of course) and Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption (never liked Bloodlines that much, it's awesome as long as you are in Santa Monica, but after that...)

if i'm not playing RPGs I love my Total War and Freespace games :)

My tyrst with D&D games started with Neverwinter Nights, two years ago,, and I fell hopelessly in love with it.. :grin:

I picked up the entire D&D promo last week from GOG. Playing through Baldur's Gate right now... When I saw this on Kickstarter, I was going :dancing: ...

Edited by riderofsmaug
  • Like 1

I'm going to be 30 before 2012 ends.

Favorite RPGs. hmm. BG2 have a special place in my heart (my 1st RPG and my 1st PC video games too), BG1 isn't far behind. Than we probably get Deus Ex (1st one) and Anachronox. These are the games I replayed the most.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.