What are you playing now?

Played half an hour of Europa Universalis III last night. Caught myself trying to pause the Obsidian forum with the space bar... good thing annual leave is coming up in a few weeks time.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Continuing with Baldur's Gate. My PC is level 8 berserker and Imoen is dualed from thief at level 7 and is now level 8 mage, and I still have the whole city of Baldur's Gate and all of the expansion content to do.. Having Jaheira and Minc in the party too, I think I might destroy everything in BG2 with ease when I get there ;)

Probably going to dual my PC to mage at level 13, shouldn't take too long to get berserker abilites back as I might be at level 9 when I get to BG2.

Also started a new world in Minecraft when 1.0 was released, the most effective spare time annihilator known to man. Got really awesome map, they really made the world generator better.

Still playing World of Tanks too. Remains to be seen how long though, it's turning to be the most expensive "free game" ever FAST.

I dunno. I found dualling a bit empty in such a longrun as the whole Baldur's Gate franchise. A bit more fun to explore single trees in depth. Personal taste, I guess.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I dunno. I found dualling a bit empty in such a longrun as the whole Baldur's Gate franchise. A bit more fun to explore single trees in depth. Personal taste, I guess.

The two times I have finished SoA and once ToB, I had a single class berserker, so been there, done that ;)

I'm going to miss out on fighter hi-level abilities on my PC, but I think the spells he gets more than makes up for them.

I've now beaten all the guild quests in Skyrim. So I think I can put that down for a while.

I may go back to Metal Gear Solid 2 HD Edition. Or I may read a book.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Just got yesterday International C license gold for every test in Gran Turismo 5... Man I never thought some racing game could be so addictive... Spent more than 6 hours on the License to get it full gold... Besides that I started Star Ocean Last Hope International... Bot somehow I forgot to use save game feature, so after 2 hours of grinding I got owned and I nearly killed my DualShock 3 O.o

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finally got my C&C Generals copy. Gotta say, while it is in no way as good as RTS giants a'la AoE, SC1 or even the first two C&C games, it sure as hell is better than the latest 3 C&C games. It's a good thing EA decided to reboot the series with a (mostly) fresh team, 'cause that's exactly what the series needs in order to stay relevant.

So far, I'm enjoying it. Chinese sure know how to **** up their enemies.

Played a bit of Tribes Ascend. Is really fun, nice to know my disc skills haven't rusted up after all these years.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished Bastion. Still no that impressed and then i saw the credits. Greg Kasavin. I hate that guy.

i was irritated by all those challenge missions and those long boring memory fights, and the actual story and narrative are pretty weak in my book.

i think the demo really brings out the best part of it.

The only things that impressed me besides the demo part are the song and the ending choice.

The heathen here is lost, what is "Bastion"?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

This

I like the narrator though, he's a got a great voice.

Looks like something that would have been released on the Amiga 20 years ago. Nicer graphics though :sorcerer:

I can at least give the demo a try.

I played it for a while, too. Seems like a fairly pretty hack and slash. I never saw what was so interesting before I got sidetracked by other things. I do need to go back, however. It wasn't bad.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've been dabbling at a re-run of Fallout New Vegas with all the dlc. Finished off Honest Hearts, meandered around, just started up the whole Sierra Madre kickoff.

I'm not sure why, but I'm not getting hooked at the moment, having to stir myself up each time to try to get back into the game.

I guess it's one of those odd moods, and no doubt twill pass..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Still playing Borderlands (no DLC's/patches). Hubs keeps playing, so I keep playing. And yes, the end-boss is still horrible. But love dem guns.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Finished Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift in ~38 hours, although I could see myself spending a lot more time on it. Overall, a much more satisfying game than its predecessor.

Going through the old Fallout games now to prep me for the FO:NV Ultimate Edition.

How many quests did you complete? I'm playing FFTA2 right now. Played for 31 hours and have only done about 20% of the missions.

I'm also playing Tales of the Abyss 3D. Other than some annoying characters, I'm really enjoying the game.

Jaesun: Love FFIX, my favorite PS1 game.

Finished Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift in ~38 hours, although I could see myself spending a lot more time on it. Overall, a much more satisfying game than its predecessor.

Going through the old Fallout games now to prep me for the FO:NV Ultimate Edition.

How many quests did you complete? I'm playing FFTA2 right now. Played for 31 hours and have only done about 20% of the missions.

I completed 187 quests. I would have done a lot more but I started getting bored/tired towards the end. Decided to just finish the game instead.

Cheerfully losing time to SW:TOR.

What can I say, it's the geek way to battle christmas depression... :thumbsup:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Tribes Ascend, I must master the disc. It's not as cool as Tribes 1 was, skiing still feel a bit weird and you stop far too quickly. Also not a huge fan of the rather accurate (at most engagement ranges) assault rifle or the fact there's classes with 2 weapons each. Still though, can't avoid grinning when I see put a disc on a guy from 100m as he lands.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Cheerfully losing time to SW:TOR.

What can I say, it's the geek way to battle christmas depression... :thumbsup:

Thought I could get to play today, but wound up going for a couple of drinks with coworkers so too tired to start now. My CE box has also arrived, but the store has since moved to the back of beyond and the weather sucks. >_<

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif