Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

That looks really good for a Wii game.

It's expansive too. You only see ~1/4 of the area I'm in on that screen and it plays smooth. It's an amazing technical accomplishment even if there are some really bad textures at times.

But, why do great games have fans and emulators have texture replacement?

Xenosaga HD Texture Replacement (Not finished. Just started yesterday)

Edited by C2B

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the first game is Real Racing 2, second is a MW3 knockoff called Modern Combat 3. This iPad 3 is the most powerful tablet yet, with numerous technical breakthroughs like quad core graphics hardware and 30" monitor resolution, plus a bigger battery that makes it all last for 10 hrs. It runs a bit warmer than my old iPad 2 though, and it's a tiny bit heavier...

Edited by Bokishi

Although.. it kind of makes you wonder what's the point of having 2048x1536 resolution when all they're painting are 14 polygons.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got a Jagdtiger in World of Tanks.

shot_0042.jpg

The tank is fun to play, but really not a money maker...

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

• 2 weeks later...

What you get to see in Botanicula if you find enough "creature cards" to get the 3rd gift. :lol:

(the video frame embedding kinda spoils what it is, so in case someone w/the game wants to find cards/be surprised, I made it a cut and paste text)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FilM1cBxqY

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Started playing a bit Commandos again, as I found out that there is a widescreen patch. Yay.

It's funny how in the end of a mission, I always have a mountain of captured soldiers. :> (I never kill them if I don't really have to)

commandos.png

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Started playing a bit Commandos again, as I found out that there is a widescreen patch. Yay.

Link?

Last time I tried commando's (on my old XP PC) it ran so fast I couldn't do anything... it's a little hard to play commando's at 10 times the normal speed... barely was able to do the first mission, impossible even the second :(

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Here you can get the resolution hack. There are some graphic problems with the top icons, but that's hardly a deal. Other than that, it runs great. Though, had to re-learn all hotkeys again, because especially in the addon you really need the hotkeys for increased speed...

Regarding game speed, if I remember correct, you can adjust that in the game settings.

Really wish I could play the main game with the new items from the addon. After playing the addon, the main game feels so empty and meh, due to the lack of cigs, puppet-function, etc. etc.

Edited by Lexx

I may suck at swordsmanship...

Risen2-00000005a.jpg

But at least I'm a studly stud.

Risen2-00000003a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts