Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

It's so strange. There's something about Morrowind's graphics that just rubs me the wrong way. I can't for the life of me find it beautiful or even slightly aesthetically pleasing.

Even with god rays.

That something its called eyesight. Morrowind wasn't ever particularly beautiful, even during its heyday.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

It's so strange. There's something about Morrowind's graphics that just rubs me the wrong way. I can't for the life of me find it beautiful or even slightly aesthetically pleasing.

Even with god rays.

That something its called eyesight. Morrowind wasn't ever particularly beautiful, even during its heyday.

I still remember pc magazines going all yadda-yadda about how beautiful Morrowind looks like. Especially the water was kind of mentioned every single time when someone talked about Morrowind.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

The water in Morrowind looks good even today. The rest not so much, although I still love the art direction, the lean figures, the city structures, the iconic armors, the color choices, the skyboxes (Bethesda is really good at those, though for some reason they didn't seem to keep that quality level for Fallout 3 or its DLC.. New Vegas was just as bad unfortunately, Obsidian disappointed there :( ), the creatures... but yeah, the graphical engine doesn't look good.

I have a hard time taking my character in Saint's Row: The Third seriously...

I really like how my Saint's character turned out.

Bah. You guys suck at designing characters.

thisishowyoudoit.jpg

This is how you do it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The thing about Morrowind for me is it's culture, after 150 hours (only started it last year) of game and years of lore forum dwelling I still don't understand all the names and religious themes, Oblivion (and Skyrim to a lesser degree) are an open book, something about figuring it all out makes the landscape and architecture more haunting, you develop a more personal connection somehow.

They should release morrowind for iPad, I think they can do it

Theres a project called OpenMW which is shaping up nicely, it should do away with all the old engine problems that are holding back the modders, you can bet there will be an iPad port one day but Bethesda won't be the ones releasing it.

And you picked the gruff voice with the British accent, didn't you?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif