Deus Ex 3

For the boss where your brain is scrambled, I just unloaded with a huge laser for awhile. He was still a pain though. I think I'm close to the end of the game.

See, I negated that entire thing and got him with the typhoon.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

For the boss where your brain is scrambled, I just unloaded with a huge laser for awhile. He was still a pain though. I think I'm close to the end of the game.

It's only scrambled if you do silly things before. :)

There was a kill-switch for Anna Navarra ?.

Yep.

I generally kill her at the 747, though.

And to the usual comments of "laputan machine" and "flatlander woman", I reply with Walton Simons.

To which I say: Feel free to run away.

Can you run away at Area 51 too?

IIRC, a bug makes it possible for you to avoid him, but it was definitely not intentional.

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

The LAW or GEP gun makes it rather simple as well, if you don't want to run. On the bright side, Dugas didn't have us fight a gunship in this game :)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I can't believe everyone didn't see the

recall thing

a mile off.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

recall thing

a mile off.

The conspirators actually talk about it in the opening cinematic

:)

Edited by Nepenthe

I think the one key piece of narrative that really annoyed me, was at TYM and the fact that you have to listen to the whole "helpless woman" routine and can't interrupt it.

Throughout that whole talk, I just wanted to scream at Jensen "Stop listening and being distracted, just chin the bitch!"

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I think the one key piece of narrative that really annoyed me, was at TYM and the fact that you have to listen to the whole "helpless woman" routine and can't interrupt it.

Throughout that whole talk, I just wanted to scream at Jensen "Stop listening and being distracted, just chin the bitch!"

The small joke with Sarif afterwards almost made up for it.

Almost.

recall thing

a mile off.

You know, I saw it, but I decided to do it anyways. It still worked out, made for an interesting fight.

Hm, think I broke a quest. Ahh never mind, seems it's a bug.

The bit where you have to get the guy's card while he's busy with the hooker. Well I had already knocked him and the hooker out on a whim, can see the card but can't actually interact with it. D'oh

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The bit where you have to get the guy's card while he's busy with the hooker. Well I had already knocked him and the hooker out on a whim, can see the card but can't actually interact with it. D'oh

Hm, my first playthrough I wandered in there before I even knew I needed that card and it let me pick it up, had a nice little dialogue of "hey do you know of any use for a tym smart card? ah well, maybe it'll be useful later".

I didn't think it was possible to break quests by picking things up or wandering into areas early...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Random bug, reloaded and it's there. Joy have to do all this stuff over again, heh.

I snuck in through the balcony.

I snuck in through the balcony.

As did I and yet I found no pleasure in entering every room in a whorehouse where all the whores are clothed and no one is having sex. :o

Plus the ending was really lackluster, I did chuckle at the final code though.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Eventually, in the next gen, we'll see whores doing whorish stuff.

Jensen sounds like Christian Bale doing his Batman voice. I'm starting to warm to the guy.

I don't like the gameplay much, though. Gunplay feels very sluggish and stealth just isn't my thing. It's very easy to abuse the AI as well. Enemies act like retarts after you've downed one or two of their buddies.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Eventually, in the next gen, we'll see whores doing whorish stuff.

Go play Witcher 2.

Actually I rather hope they don't take it any further. Don't want to see Geralt redecorate the room with ejaculate.

The whores on the Witcher actually went with the ambient in a just right kind of way, no more no less.

Eidos went to extremes to set ambient to DX and it shows in the Detroit and Shanghai areas. But they lost me right after Shanghai, it starts to feel seriously underdeveloped and linear at that point with fewer events of note. It does show that they cut the game short.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Go play Witcher 2.

Actually I rather hope they don't take it any further. Don't want to see Geralt redecorate the room with ejaculate.

Haha, touche.