What you did today

Tale

Beats me, some great politician or something. Just another one biting the dust to me.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Things not to say to important people: "as a matter of fact, my office smells like a koala bear's armpit."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Went from a fairly sunny day yesterday, to a rather grey and rainfilled one today.. Pretty much everyone appears to have had a bad night and have thus been cranky today. That and mom's pain levels are a bit higher then normal, especially in one of her arms, so there's been the fun of that. The dogs were being a bit full of energy, and its always fun to give them a run around in the rain to wear some of that energy out. But I still managed to poke a few work related momens through.

Now my sister has managed to finish off ME on her new laptop, and she wants me to put ME2 on it for her. Deciding whether I should wait a bit and let her get into the game before adding the dlc missions for her...

And that generally optimistic anticipation for the new Deus Ex has actually got me reading through some shadowrun books for that general vibe.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I turned 33 today. It's pretty impossible to celebrate much right now, given the school year just started up. My wife bought me Deus Ex, so I'm hoping to squeeze a couple hours in for that this week. Still, kind of an odd age. My wife says she will wait until I'm 35 to trade me in for a younger model.

I turned 33 today. It's pretty impossible to celebrate much right now, given the school year just started up. My wife bought me Deus Ex, so I'm hoping to squeeze a couple hours in for that this week. Still, kind of an odd age. My wife says she will wait until I'm 35 to trade me in for a younger model.

Well happy days and celebrations and wotnot.

Congratulations for making it another year closer to the grave... :thumbsup:

Happy birthday!

Free games updated 3/4/21

Yeah I felt the quake too; bizarre occurrence here on the east coast.

My wife says she will wait until I'm 35 to trade me in for a younger model.

:thumbsup: Happy B-day Hurlshot. I guess I won't have that problem seeing as how I can subtract five years from my appearance simply by shaving my facial hair off (I'm 22).

happy belated hurl.

maybe it's just shanny in your avatar but I thought you were a bit older :thumbsup:

it's my niece's first birthday today

she proceeded to play with the wrapping paper her presents came in rather than the presents themselves, and to throw her piece of birthday cake across the room at the cat

the one great thing about being an uncle is that when i've had enough of my niece/nephews, i can always give them back

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

it's my niece's first birthday today

she proceeded to play with the wrapping paper her presents came in rather than the presents themselves, and to throw her piece of birthday cake across the room at the cat

the one great thing about being an uncle is that when i've had enough of my niece/nephews, i can always give them back

I think that's kind of the rational behind kidnappers too

My boy, at 35, you'll be glad she did.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Happy birthday!

warbirthday.jpg

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Herzlichen Gl?ckwunsch zum Geburtstag. 33. I thought you had been married with kids and all for a long time. I guess some people just get started earlier.

Why doesn't umlaut work. It's Unicode. What kind of lame ass forum software doesn't know Unicode.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Sitting in the sunshine doing some research and singing along to Old Crow Medicine Show. :lol:

-Elwood Blues

Only 33 ? Hm. Found something funny in the men's room of a pub I met a friend at (endured his usual whining about how women don't like him, etc. - still refuses to HTFU or just forget about the whole deal), walk in and on the paper dispenser is a giant eight pointed star. And another one was on the fire hydrant outside the pub too.

Damn Chaos.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Poked a bit at work, tried sketching out some thoughts, and played a bit with the puppy.

Having a short lunch of fresh from the oven breaded camembert and pondering on the urge to have a doodle with some Shadowrun stuff.

Only 33 ? Hm. Found something funny in the men's room of a pub I met a friend at (endured his usual whining about how women don't like him, etc. - still refuses to HTFU or just forget about the whole deal), walk in and on the paper dispenser is a giant eight pointed star. And another one was on the fire hydrant outside the pub too.

Damn Chaos.

You've got a flamer, don't you? Crack on.

-Elwood Blues

And the one on the fire hydrant?

-Elwood Blues

.. and I keep hearing the argument between the Cthulhu cultists "It's a star!" "No! It's a tree!" "It's a star!!" "Tree!!" "If you try using a tree sign to summon the great evil one you'll be...."

Edit: Okay.. maybe I've listened to a Shoggoth on the Roof a few times too many..

Edited by Raithe

That worries me more than some earthquake.

Aren't you from California?

Anyways, today I lit a candle to wish Steve Jobs a happy retirement. May death come swiftly to his enemies (except Bill Gates[he dies slowly])

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif