What you did today

Tale

Celebrated my birthday today. Got pens and shoes, nice pair of Eccos too. Also watched Arsenal's first game. Wow, great refereeing in the EPL :ermm:

In the Emperor's name, I salute you! ;)

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Celebrated my birthday today. Got pens and shoes, nice pair of Eccos too. Also watched Arsenal's first game. Wow, great refereeing in the EPL :ermm:

Happy birthday! don't get too drunk. ;)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Nah don't drink, just going to spend the night with the family and dogs.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Grow a moustache.

Tsk.. and there I'd just shaved after going four or five days with general beardy growth...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

We won our third game of the tournament, and I had 4 goals, woohoo!

Tomorrow morning is the championship game. We beat the team we are playing once, but I guess they picked up a new player and he looks pretty dang good. I'll probably be chasing him around tomorrow trying to shut him down.

Grow a moustache.

This reminds me, I want to grow a handlebars mustache. Any tips, anyone?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Attached myself to Netflix... and found that I have a massive love of the British version of Top Gear.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

We won our third game of the tournament, and I had 4 goals, woohoo!

Tomorrow morning is the championship game. We beat the team we are playing once, but I guess they picked up a new player and he looks pretty dang good. I'll probably be chasing him around tomorrow trying to shut him down.

Go Anaheim! Mighty Ducks all the way!

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Happy Birthday Malcador!

Were they

pens? :)

Hah, no. But that is interesting, who knew they needed mil-spec pens.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

and Happy Birthday Malcador.. You've survived another year.. :p

Attached myself to Netflix... and found that I have a massive love of the British version of Top Gear.

Well it is worth it for the total lack of political correctness alongside the general exuberance and enthusiasm of the presenters.. :)

Trying to wake my mind up today, had a rough night's sleep and feel as if I'm not exactly firing on full cylinders. Which I need to start pushing into a proper zone of usefulness rather then lackadastical idling.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

thoroughly bizarre night last night

was a friend's birthday party, and there were lots of the usual shenanigans, such as the birthday boy shirtless and pelvic thrusting at a burning brazier and various ladies making out with eachother

got awfully confused at one point when i was fetched from outside and brought into a room and sat in front of some strangers who then proceeded to critique my apparent "lady appeal"

a friend of mine was upset, and she'd asked them to try and find me so she could cry on my shoulder, but it seems they misinterpreted and thought she was upset with me because they thought i'd shunned her affections for me

or something. who bloody knows :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

she'd asked them to try and find me so she could cry on my shoulder, but it seems they misinterpreted and thought she was upset with me because they thought i'd shunned her affections for me

or something. who bloody knows :p

So they proceeded to have some sort of Maoist self-criticism intervention. What a bunch of wankers! ;)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Happy Birthday Malcador!

Were they

pens? :p

Hah, no. But that is interesting, who knew they needed mil-spec pens.

I'm totally getting my niece one of those pens.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

she'd asked them to try and find me so she could cry on my shoulder, but it seems they misinterpreted and thought she was upset with me because they thought i'd shunned her affections for me

or something. who bloody knows :p

So they proceeded to have some sort of Maoist self-criticism intervention. What a bunch of wankers! :lol:

yeah i was thoroughly confused as to what the hell was going on

all of a sudden i was in a room full of strangers eyeing me up because ladies seem to find me not altogether horrifying to look at, then they proceeded to insist that somehow my friend being upset was my fault because i wouldn't sleep with her or something ;)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

But you're seeing someone and in love, aren't you? Seems just a wee bit harsh to call you the arsehole for being faithful!

Ignore 'em.

-Elwood Blues

Went a bit crazy and pre-ordered Deux Ex: Human Revolution, NHL 12 and Dead Island.

I approve of your kind of craziness, sir.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Went a bit crazy and pre-ordered Deux Ex: Human Revolution, NHL 12 and Dead Island.

Did you get any bonus out of pre-ordering it vs. getting post-release?

Did you get any bonus out of pre-ordering it vs. getting post-release?

Well Dead Island was dirty cheap, under 30 euros for PC so pretty much no point in waiting for any Steam sales. Deus Ex was some sort of Limited edition and cost about 36 euros. Other than that no bonusses. I don't buy used games, since no money from those sales go to the publishers&developers.

And I still need to order Battlefield 3, Arkham City and maybe Dark Souls. Dammit. Space Marine, Rage and Skyrim can wait until they are really cheap.

Hate the living, love the dead.

I've considered getting an account there for sometime, but I hear the movie streaming selection leaves something to be desired. Thoughts?

Got diagnosed ( yesterday ) with stage IV kidney cancer.

Beat that Forumites! :wink:

Presently enjoying a delightful mix of percodan and rum and coke. Tomorrow's schedule is a fast from midnight ( 1 1/4 hrs from now ) til 2 PM or later while they drill out a biopsy to decide if/what they are going to do. Surgery presently scheduled for Tuesday the 23rd.

Pictures at 11. :wink:

How do you even respond to something like this? :thumbsup:

With sick and twisted humour as I would! :wink:

Got the biopsy done but probably won't get any results back 'til Monday late or even Tuesday.

I did however get a pleasure of having some cold-handed fiend roll my nuts in his hand for a bit as part of the 'exam'. Next on the list of sadism was a prostate exam. A bit of discomfort as the 'Doc' was poking into areas I'd have normally considered an exit, but when I felt both hands on my shoulders during the exam I had to speak up ( ...uh Doc? ). :x

Pictures at 11. ( well...maybe not :wink:)

:lol:

Rude of me...Happy Birthday Malcador! Hope for many happy returns!

(drugs and booze affecting spelling )

Edited by tarna

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.