What you did today

Gorth

5 am start for work this morning. Planned well, saved money on travel, ate fresh sushi at Bath railway station, enjoyed same. Feel great. At home, eating bacon.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's always fun when there's some baggage you just can't seem to let go of.. and every now and then something brings it to mind when you're not expecting it.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It's always fun when there's some baggage you just can't seem to let go of.. and every now and then something brings it to mind when you're not expecting it.

Werd.

Unrelated, there was apparently an air bubble in the filling I got two weeks ago, making everything hurt like ****. Now it's fixed, and I can function again semi-normally.

Related to above, Hitler apparently had really bad teeth that pained him a lot.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Related to above, Hitler apparently had really bad teeth that pained him a lot.

So a good dentist may have prevented the Holocaust?

No if Hitler was a better artist then the Holocaust would had been averted?

Also, a guy taking that many amphetamines can't possibly be bothered by his teeth.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Isn't it amphetamine, dries out your mouth, wrecks your teeth? Or am I thinking of methamphetamine?

Ate too much bacon. Only solution go to pub, drink beer.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So a good dentist may have prevented the Holocaust?

They showed some of his dental work in a documentary (it was used to ID the body Russians later destroyed. Let's just say that it was one of the most horrible things I have ever seen. S'yeah, somebody with access to titanium implants and ceramic crowns might have indeed prevented the Holocaust and we would have had one landscape painter more. :p

And for reference, I have seen a train suicide in progress and complete with my own eyes, as well as "enough" autopsy photos when I was a prosecutor. And none of them made me feel like old Adolf's dental work did. :p

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Isn't it amphetamine, dries out your mouth, wrecks your teeth? Or am I thinking of methamphetamine?

Ate too much bacon. Only solution go to pub, drink beer.

No, long term use of amphetamines does cause bad teeth. Hitler had a long enough history that I'm inclined to believe that it was the cause for his teeth problems.

BTW, why the hell are we talking about this? :p

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Had crappy pub visit, for once. Creep old alcoholic gentleman actually offerred to kiss me on the head. Guess I still got it! :x

Also, no good beers on.

Came home early. Get a good rest, hopefully feel up to some more hill climbing tomorrow. Feeling great after being able to do exercise again. :shifty:

-Elwood Blues

Enjoying the late night heart flutter when about 4 hours into defragging the primary drive of the computer.. it decides to lock up and then reboot...

Enjoying the late night heart flutter when about 4 hours into defragging the primary drive of the computer.. it decides to lock up and then reboot...

Frag count...

Raithe - 0

Computer - 1

:shifty:

Wondering if I should get myself a laptop some day. Might have to browse around a bit.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

For some reason wasn't happy with the my current video project, and then realized it was the music. Was using this one song because I thought it'd be funny/appropriate, but it's not. I don't dislike the song, but it didn't fit the video or created a mood I didn't like or something. Changed the music, much better. At least imo. heh

Isn't it weird what a difference a song/music makes for something....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Instead of having lunch yesterday, I decided to have a bag of candy (Polly). After work, I got a bad conscience and went to the gym. Ran intervals until my stomach cramped up. I wonder why.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Isn't it weird what a difference a song/music makes for something....

You mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkxdE4OEYEQ...feature=related

-Elwood Blues

Watched an episode of jdorama "Gallileo". Interesting but quirky in the way that the japanese can do...

Just got back from a work road trip, it was nice. I was back in Florida, went back to Palm Beach to see some friends, thought about calling the ex but decided against. After business was concluded I spent a few days watching the Rays, Twins, Red Sox, Orioles & Yankees in srping training. Just got home and found out the Astros released my nephew. He's bummed but he's going to college at Stetson in Tampa over the summer so he'll be ok. He did get two seasons and for all the rest of his life he can tell stories about how he was a professional baseball player for a time.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I've been passing blood... It isn't pleasant and I am quite unwell.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Guest The Architect

Damn, hope it's nothing too serious mate and you get back to good health.

Got a good statistics book for psychology yesterday, it's been much more helpful than anything I've come across so far.

I've done that. It wasn't good for me. It won't be good for you. Get yourself to hospital NOW. Seriously.

-Elwood Blues

So I went out and did the grocery shopping.. and got home to discover my mother trying to unload the dishwasher and going "Ow! Ow! Ow!" as she struggled to put the cups and mugs back in the cupboard, nearly dropping several on herself...

Now.. I can appreciate the whole struggle to prove yourself independent to a degree, but with physical pain and physical problems actually making it dangerous to do so....

There's just something wrong about having to take that "parental" tone to your own parent... :p