Dragon Age 2

Gorth

you know what they say, a proper woman's breast should fit into a man's palm. so, I guess, it all depends on the size of your hand :(

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Those breasts are disgusting, by the way, we're people not cows.

(Also let's not get NSFW...)

Was postings of serious theory... Honest...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I've always liked big-breasted pre-teens, and have never felt a need to claim otherwise. Either that makes my tastes unrefined or a lot of people hypocritical. I know which one I believe. :(

fixed

I know people can often make arseholes of themselves when "fixing" posts but, damn.

She's not supposed to look like a real person, ginormous melons are allowed.

Terrible excuse. She's still hideous and disproportioned while they're clearly trying to make her attractive. Whether they're allowed or not is not the point. It's Miranda all over again, except this time it's catering to lolita fans.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I've always liked big-breasted pre-teens, and have never felt a need to claim otherwise. Either that makes my tastes unrefined or a lot of people hypocritical. I know which one I believe. :(

fixed

I know people can often make arseholes of themselves when "fixing" posts but, damn.

But iz Grommy, he always that way.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

She's not supposed to look like a real person, ginormous melons are allowed.

Terrible excuse. She's still hideous and disproportioned while they're clearly trying to make her attractive. Whether they're allowed or not is not the point. It's Miranda all over again, except this time it's catering to lolita fans.

Not hideous. Cartoonish, yes. The face looks better than the original. The cup size is obviously an admission of the core audience, but I find it hard to get excited about (no pun intended)

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

you know what they say, a proper woman's breast should fit into a man's palm. so, I guess, it all depends on the size of your hand :(

Well, I do have really big....hand :lol:

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Sheesh, you people and breasts. :(

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

She's an elf. Probably hundreds of years old! :(

Hundreds of years old or not, that is a lolita.

So you feel she is sexually attractive then!! :(

:lol:

Can I just say I haven't got a problem with DD breast size in VG(they are a staple), it was the apparent size of them on that paticular body that stood out to me. However (according to Gaider) they are no bigger then a B-cup, it's just the view that's causing them to look so large.

But just throwing this out there, doesn't giving her smaller breasts make her more loli?

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Am not so fussed with the size -- as mentioned, gargantuan hooters are the norm in games. I just don't like the overall look of her. Looks like someone stuck a pair of grapefruit on a post, and a pumpkin on top. Aside from her boobs, the girl (and yes, to me she does look like a girl, not even late teen) has no discernible shape at all, just straight lines. The shoulders... where are her shoulders? Have heard that mannish shoulders on females was a complaint with the original, though, so I shouldn't be surprised that instead of subtly fixing the problem, Bioware's just gone and removed them entirely. Seems to be their M.O. these days.

Don't like the droopy ears, either, which in the end is likely to be more important than post-and-grapefruit body design (am currently wondering if they've got a jiggle mesh associated with them so that they flap when she moves; now that would be awesome... am referring to the ears, there, not the grapefruit).

Am hopeful that Bioware is merely showing a bad picture.

As a man of the world I feel I must make a stand on breasts: small is great, but large is awesome. And if anyone feels large is unacceptable then I can only suggest they've never met any. Some of my best friends are gigantic breasts.

EDIT: My work diary for today is going to look damn strange.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've always liked big boobs, and have never felt a need to claim otherwise. Either that makes my tastes unrefined or a lot of people hypocritical. I know which one I believe. ;)

I second this. My only beef is the apparent size in relation to her frame. I know cleavage is a cornerstone of the video game industry, but c'mon! There's nothing sexy about backache. Not unless there's a massage afterwards.

The elf is a girl with big boobs plastered on her chest, simply tasteless. More importantly though if you look at the older version, has her tatoos changed over the years? If so, talk about lazyness.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I've always liked big-breasted pre-teens, and have never felt a need to claim otherwise. Either that makes my tastes unrefined or a lot of people hypocritical. I know which one I believe. ;)

fixed

I was talking in general, not about the character. No need to be a douchebag about it. In fact, I'd go as far as suggest that the only really inappropriately large tit in this thread is you, sir.

I've always liked big boobs, and have never felt a need to claim otherwise. Either that makes my tastes unrefined or a lot of people hypocritical. I know which one I believe. :lol:

It's not that they're big, it's that they look ridiculous on such a small (almost pre-teen) body.

What I said above.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I second this. My only beef is the apparent size in relation to her frame. I know cleavage is a cornerstone of the video game industry, but c'mon! There's nothing sexy about backache. Not unless there's a massage afterwards.

Well, her personal quest will have the PC go to a reclusive tailor who will require certain items and enchantments to craft a mystical bra for her, that will provide ample lift.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sorry, but giantic breasts (as opposed to big ones) are disgusting. But... whya re we talking about this?m L0L This is Codexian dialogue. Heh.

Anyways, people whining about DA2 will buy DA2 so their opinions in the end are irrelervant since they'll be adding to the BIO monies anyways.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sorry, but giantic breasts (as opposed to big ones) are disgusting. But... whya re we talking about this?m L0L This is Codexian dialogue. Heh.

Anyways, people whining about DA2 will buy DA2 so their opinions in the end are irrelervant since they'll be adding to the BIO monies anyways.

Weird view that, your opinion is irrelevant because you bought the game ? Hm. Hard to evaluate the game otherwise, no ? ;) Then again, if you're classing nitpicky comments as whining, heh, well.