Dragon Age 2

Nepenthe

Grim and dark people do not care about toiletpaper when there's a dragon to slay.

they had toilet paper in medieval europe? I though that it only occured to them in 19th century

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

What's that on her chest? Mug holder? Music stand so she can go Leliana when the player least expect it?

its actually a map-holder, she tapes her mini-map to that tray thing and then has both hands free for fighting, its like hitting tab in diablo but in real life. She's both hot and a great multi-tasker. the red smudge on her nose was put there in jest by a companion, but her shoulder armor is so bulky she can't reach up to wipe it off. It's been there for 3 days now.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

She has a huge chin and FemShep neck. Not very flattering. Is she customizable?

Only customization is class.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

She's cute and you have no taste.

But, yes, you can change her facial features. As I noted a page ago, your family will even change to so they look more like you.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I didn't miss that, but I apparently forgot it. I thought I'd heard a while back that appearances were set this time around. Or maybe I just inferred it when they created a default female appearance after never doing that for Mass Effect.

"Games 'such as' PST? Come on Volo, name another game like PST? Alternatively post something like roofles or similarly enervating."

I believes PST as an example was all that is needed to smackdown about whining about DA2's 'lack of choice' because you can't choose your race when in that game you can't choose race, name, gender, and only have 3 classes (only one of which you start with) yet PSt gives you lots of important chocies throughout the game so mega fial on your part. Not saying DA2 will be as C&C heavy as PST was but whining about the inability to choose race because of it is silly. And, this is coming from someone who would love to be able to play a dwarf.

Espicially since DA2 will likely have lots of player choices just like DA1. But, oh noes, you can't your race, so it will be just like Super Mario Bros. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I seem to recall virumor saying that Wynne is the only good looking woman in DA, so I would change that "no taste" to "wierd crackpot" :p

I seem to recall virumor saying that Wynne is the only good looking woman in DA, so I would change that "no taste" to "wierd crackpot" :p

She does have a massive jaw.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I don't remember that, but... sure. She has the exact same hawt body as Leliana, but doesn't pull weird faces. What's not to like?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

character's appearance is fully customizable. don't you remember that screenshot of a bold monstrosity covered with tattoos? that was female Hawke

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I don't remember that, but... sure. She has the exact same hawt body as Leliana, but doesn't pull weird faces. What's not to like?

Those weird faces are called facial expressions. So, you like old women who do not make facial expressions?

Do you happen to like graveyards by any change? :p

Grim and dark people do not care about toiletpaper when there's a dragon to slay.

they had toilet paper in medieval europe? I though that it only occured to them in 19th century

I would be surprised if a world that dabbles in all kinds of magic failed to invent a toiletpaper. It is fantasy after all :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

She does have a massive jaw.

And.....?

And what? Does that require extra specification in Texas?

We do everything bigger here.

"Games 'such as' PST? Come on Volo, name another game like PST? Alternatively post something like roofles or similarly enervating."

I believes PST as an example was all that is needed to smackdown about whining about DA2's 'lack of choice' because you can't choose your race when in that game you can't choose race, name, gender, and only have 3 classes (only one of which you start with) yet PSt gives you lots of important chocies throughout the game so mega fial on your part. Not saying DA2 will be as C&C heavy as PST was but whining about the inability to choose race because of it is silly. And, this is coming from someone who would love to be able to play a dwarf.

Espicially since DA2 will likely have lots of player choices just like DA1. But, oh noes, you can't your race, so it will be just like Super Mario Bros. LMAO

I agree. It doesn't matter to me at all if I can't customize everything about the PC as long as it builds into the story properly. Probably a lot of PS:T fans will feel the same way.

Monte, if I remember correctly, has never been a big fan of PS:T. At least I remember arguing with him about it.

I think the big thing is being able to decide what our class is and the like. If it's like PS:T in that regard, with the massive amount of freedom in switching between classes (even if there are only three as you say), then I'll be really happy. If they nail the story and the gameplay right, the fact that the PC is set won't make any difference to me at all.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Frankly, if they want to make a more story-focused game, I'd prefer they use a predetermined main character.

The more choice you give to the player about the main character, the more you have to either a) change the focus of the story away from the "main" character, which results in him/her becoming a sort of observer who goes to places to find out the stories, rather than the stories revolving around him/her, or b) make game content that is exclusive of each other, which they always want to minimize because it means they'll be putting work into content that will only be used by a some of the players.

change the focus of the story away from the "main" character, which results in him/her becoming a sort of observer who goes to places to find out the stories.

this is exactly how I like my games :thumbsup: Bio can burn in a blue fire, along with Reality Pump and CDProject

Walsingham said:

change the focus of the story away from the "main" character, which results in him/her becoming a sort of observer who goes to places to find out the stories.

this is exactly how I like my games :thumbsup:

Are you sure you like any Obsidian games then? :ermm:

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I think most of them are all about that :thumbsup: maybe I'm missing something. haven't played KOTOR II though, or MOTB. some AP and the NWN2 OC.

New Vegas is definitely about a man watching bigger events unravel in the background

Walsingham said: