New Neverwinter by Cryptic

TheHarlequin

Well Cryptic is making a new MP only D&D 4th ED Neverwinter based game. From the recent interview sounds like NWN minus the OC. Just MP and some kind of toolset for custom content. All the servers will be hosted by Crypic from how I read the info thus far.

Sound as if they are trying to redo the AOL NWN.. interesting but the lack of SP play and 4E rules makes this a no go for me personally.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/interviews/99667-neverwinter.html

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

I still have no clue how 4E works, but I suppose this makes sense. The biggest fans of the NWN series were those who loved the toolsets and MP and the persistent worlds, not the SP campaigns.

Ain't my boat, but good to see D&D CPRGs continue, I wouldn't want them completely dead.

Who's 'they'? THE GOVERNMENT? :lol:

Keep your voice down! :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

They claim they are getting 'rid' of the dice rolls. That's EPIC FAIL.

wot

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."