Sweden is the worlds 3rd best country

Kaftan Barlast

How does it feel to live in non-podium countries, bitches?

1. Finland

2. Switzerland

3. Sweden

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/08/15/interac...-countries.html

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If the results of any competition puts Switzerland at number two then I ain't fething playing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Rumor going around that due to an editorial error, the placing of Finland and Switzerland were accidentally reversed. :D

I'm sure the good-looking women that we sent to give the Newsweek people a good time were Estonian temp workers. Most of them are. :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I have actually been around Europe and North America, and i can tell that the "list" is pretty BS.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Maybe they were basing it on film evidence. I mean the US and UK are awash with zombies for starters.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I can't hear you over the sound of actually affordable booze.

I don't understand what you're saying, if you live in Sweden you buy all your booze in Estonia :S The Baltic states are kind of like the booze store for the other Scandinavian countries.

The list logic deosn't make sense. Most of what it 'rates' is just silly.

Care to elaborate?

Edited by Rostere

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

I can't hear you over the sound of actually affordable booze.

I don't understand what you're saying, if you live in Sweden you buy all your booze in Estonia :S The Baltic states are kind of like the booze store for the other Scandinavian countries.

Having to take a 3 hour boat trip every time you want booze is somewhat inconvenient

not that we don't appreciate your tax money

Australia is only 4th instead of 1st because our 1Gbps National Broadband Network isn't complete yet. :teehee:

You're still going to get crazy lag for stuff hosted outside of Australia, though.

Edited by Purkake