What you did today

Gorth

I had at least 7 hours of magic in a timeframe of 18 hours, last weekend, not counting foreplay.

Just saying.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I had at least 7 hours of magic in a timeframe of 18 hours, last weekend, not counting foreplay.

Just saying.

did it hurt?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Now it does.

Yesterday it was more like:

"I'm so tired, I'm dying here."

"Me too! Let's go again?"

"Yeah."

Heja Sverige!!

My sympathies Pidesco but with that amount of abuse you might want to go see a proctologist! hahaha :lol:

jk ilvu plz don't hurt me :sweat:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'm a mod! :sweat:

Heja Sverige!!

managed to get the bird from a preteen yesterday because him and his granny wouldn't take "We're closed" for an answer.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Now it does.

Yesterday it was more like:

"I'm so tired, I'm dying here."

"Me too! Let's go again?"

"Yeah."

You do realise that some sorts of 'magic' don't count. Particularly if you're talking to yourself.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

hahaha.

Jealousy abounds in this thread.

Heja Sverige!!

hahaha.

Jealousy abounds in this thread.

It's not so much jealousy as it is how the internet in general responds to a smug "look at me, I'm teh seksay" post. Even Shryke mostly couches his amorous escapades in implications and innuendo. Coming right out and saying "I sure have been getting lots and lots of p***y lately" breaches a kind of unspoken protocol, and the community must punish it.

And then there's the deep, burning jealousy. :sweat:

Just saying.

Nice.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Anyhow, I spent a good part of the evening fighting the ant invasion that happened in our kitchen while we were away at work today.

The wife took care of emptying out cabinets and making sure we got them all, while I followed the survivors to where they came from and committed an environmental atrocity on their home. I can be vindictive when my kitchen is threatened.

This reminds me. I realy must log onto to some Sudanese web forums later and tell them how many ****ing pies I've been eating.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Anyhow, I spent a good part of the evening fighting the ant invasion that happened in our kitchen while we were away at work today.

The wife took care of emptying out cabinets and making sure we got them all, while I followed the survivors to where they came from and committed an environmental atrocity on their home. I can be vindictive when my kitchen is threatened.

I seriously hate ants inside the home. This house we bought, I guess they moved into a wall, because all winter they kept coming into the bathroom (no food so it's strange they didn't learn that). I've sprayed, I've cleaned, I've even stuffed toilet paper between tile and baseboards. Nothing kept them from coming back. I finally resorted to using this 'natural' orange spray that leaves a sticky residue...they get stuck in it and die, limiting where they traveled to a few baseboard spots. I'd clean up the dead ant bodies every few days & spray again.

Now with summer they've moved back outside...haven't seen one in weeks.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This reminds me. I realy must log onto to some Sudanese web forums later and tell them how many ****ing pies I've been eating.

rofl

Heja Sverige!!

I seriously hate ants inside the home. This house we bought, I guess they moved into a wall, because all winter they kept coming into the bathroom (no food so it's strange they didn't learn that). I've sprayed, I've cleaned, I've even stuffed toilet paper between tile and baseboards. Nothing kept them from coming back. I finally resorted to using this 'natural' orange spray that leaves a sticky residue...they get stuck in it and die, limiting where they traveled to a few baseboard spots. I'd clean up the dead ant bodies every few days & spray again.

Now with summer they've moved back outside...haven't seen one in weeks.

Around here they go dormant in the wintertime, so it's no problem then. But in the spring and summer, 'explorers' tend to come into the house when it rains. If they find something worthwhile, the horde follows. This time, we learned that the container we keep our sugar in is not ant-proof. Besides an increased attention to keeping things clean, the only thing that helps is taking the fight to them. I'm pretty sure that I've found the nest they're coming from, and I used about eight times the recommended dose of a granule-based pesticide I had in the garage.

Just saying.

Magic! :ermm:

Also, foreplay counts.

Indeed it does. But this is all about manly stamina.

Heja Sverige!!

Why would you write that you've had sex on a geek board on the internet? It makes it sound like that's the only time you've actually had sex since you joined in 2004.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Why would you write that you've had sex on a geek board on the internet? It makes it sound like that's the only time you've actually had sex since you joined in 2004.

:thumbsup:

-Elwood Blues

Rofl. Mkreku shows the love.

In any case, to answer the question, this is all about the stamina, not anything else.

2008_2451_single_1.jpg

Heja Sverige!!

Like how negative comments about it make it sound like the poster is jealous more than anything else?

No offense meant, and I'm not implying it, but that's just what it sounds like to me.