What you did today

Gorth

I got to ride with a police man.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

first day back at work after having 2 weeks off

was a good couple of weeks really

living in a new flat with flatmates i actually like, caught up with some family and took my nephews to the museum, had a very insane "adventure", and generally took some time for myself for a change

also got very distracted playing Dragon Age and Red Dead Redemption on my flatmate's new PS3

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

*grumbles* I've been trying to find a movie but can't find any outlet near me that has it...

Red Cliffs, directed by John Woo I'm looking specifically for the asian release...

Anyone know where i could find a version?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

If by asian version you mean an import you might want to look into yesasia.com

http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/red-c...fs-en/list.html

I've only used them once before (Quite a few years ago) so I can't give them a strong recommendation, but the product arrived fairly quickly and in perfect condition. I seem to remember it being expensive but that could be because I was snagging a collectors edition with a metal case, you should check the post and packaging costs before ordering and also the region code depending on your player.

*actually starts to dig* wow... amazon has the international version... both parts

For those who don't know, Red cliffs is a wuxia movie about the battle of Chi Bi in the year 208 ad in china. Directed by John Woo, the sucker runs a total of 4 hours and 40 minutes (split in half)

I spent part of today looking at pictures of naked women so I could draw them better.

Helps if you actually draw the naked women you see too.

I did. NSFW badly drawn terrible quality scan nudity warning etc, might be out of line for this forum so mods edit or delete at wish.

Why has no-one invented an immature content filter? Basically, we could name it the Bill Hicks Tribute Filter, and it would prevent you looking at anything which lacked nipples or a rectum prominently displayed in it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I listend to the prodigy for many many hours. It was very loud! Wrote a bit of code too!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

going to another horror movie night tonight to see Borderland and Fritt Vilt, and tomorrow got a party to go to

should be in for a good weekend :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I could attach it here but I would get rofflestomped by moderators, I expect.

Here's an edited, censored version of it - if you mind me uploading this pic just tell me and I'll delete the attachment. :)

post-15784-1276219650_thumb.jpg

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm a bit worried. Last night my newborn son wasn't getting a high enough glucose level, so they took him to the Newborn ICU and had him use an IV. His glucose level stabilized, but they still want to observe him. They are feeding him formula, which he had a little trouble keeping down. But between the IV and the formula, he isn't really into breastfeeding, and so they want to keep him in the NICU for observation. They are also concerned he might have an infection, so they are running tests and already gave him some antibiotics.

To be honest, he looks like he's doing fine though. His color is great, he is looking around a lot, and his temperature and other vitals are good. They just won't let him come back to the room yet and he's got all these dang wires attached right now. Hopefully the tests will work out right and he will be able to come home with us by Saturday or earlier.

He gets his circumcision tomorrow too, and he peed on me earlier, this boy stuff is a bit of a change form a girl.

I'm a bit worried. Last night my newborn son wasn't getting a high enough glucose level, so they took him to the Newborn ICU and had him use an IV. His glucose level stabilized, but they still want to observe him. They are feeding him formula, which he had a little trouble keeping down. But between the IV and the formula, he isn't really into breastfeeding, and so they want to keep him in the NICU for observation. They are also concerned he might have an infection, so they are running tests and already gave him some antibiotics.

To be honest, he looks like he's doing fine though. His color is great, he is looking around a lot, and his temperature and other vitals are good. They just won't let him come back to the room yet and he's got all these dang wires attached right now. Hopefully the tests will work out right and he will be able to come home with us by Saturday or earlier.

He gets his circumcision tomorrow too, and he peed on me earlier, this boy stuff is a bit of a change form a girl.

ah hurly i'm sorry to hear there are complications, but doctors are so cautious these days i'm sure its nothing to worry about. good to hear its nothing to serious, congrats on round 2.

I personally wouldn't ever see a circumsision be done on any of my progeny but :(

Grats hurlie, like Krook said, he's probably overall ok, but the docs just are way over the top in terms of safety.

You can cut my hair, but the rest of me stays intact.

Dysfunctional in the spine, hand, feet and ribcage, mainly, but intact.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Actually I've had a few students that have gotten infections in Middle School and had to have the foreskin removed then. That seems more traumatic, so we opted to do it now.

I don't know what disturbs me more... The fact that middle school students had to get their wangs operated on, or the fact that they shared the precise nature of their wang-related ailment with their teacher.

Also, best of luck with the boy, Hurl.