What you did today

Gorth

Actually I've had a few students that have gotten infections in Middle School and had to have the foreskin removed then. That seems more traumatic, so we opted to do it now.

I don't know what disturbs me more... The fact that middle school students had to get their wangs operated on, or the fact that they shared the precise nature of their wang-related ailment with their teacher.

Also, best of luck with the boy, Hurl.

There are a few various health reasons to remove the foreskin. The risk of an infection is low, but we decided it was best to go with it. It is fairly common in the States.

The parents are the ones that keeps sharing that information. They send me an email asking for homework because there child will be out a few days. I know, I'm a bit surprised they disclose that, but it has happened twice and my wife has had it happen once as well.

Ach his dad sounds pretty tough. I know it's nerve wracking but he'll work out fine.

Continuing this week's foreskin theme, I admire any man who feel he has so much **** he can afford to throw part of it away!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There are a few various health reasons to remove the foreskin.

All of which are of miniscule importance, certainly not sufficient to say that Americans circumcise because of medial reasons.

European wangs aren't rotting away and falling off in droves, I promise you.

Wow. This has moved into entirely inappropriate territory, I'm so proud.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Sunnier at 8:45 pm than it was at 8:45 am. So odd.

Helped my ladyfriend go jobhunting. Not a big success, sadly. :(

I could attach it here but I would get rofflestomped by moderators, I expect.

Here's an edited, censored version of it - if you mind me uploading this pic just tell me and I'll delete the attachment. :*

I'm completely fine with it. :)

Completely knackered, but absolutely first class week for work. Really starting to make headway after the long dry spell. My investment in taking the unusal approach of being painfully honest and working very hard is apparently winning out. :(

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I watched the internet rip apart 2 years of hard work as if it was toilet paper

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

got yelled at by a parent because I basically blew his kid off because the kid interrupted me with another customer

literally it was:

*talking to other customer*

Kid: DO YOU HAVE KING KONG FOR GAMECUBE

Me: I don't think so

Kid: OK

*he wanders off and I go back to the other customer. 10 minutes later dad walks up*

Dad: We found king kong, I thought you said you didn't have it.

Me: No, I said I think

Dad: Well you shouldn't blow off kids

Me: I was with another customer at that point.

Him: Well you shouldn't blow off kids, they're *mumbles*

I shrug as he leaves.

I could have handled it better but still basically telling a customer service guy "Pay attention to my kid because he's a kid!" and seemingly ignore the fact that I was with another customer (who was actually younger than his brat) just rankles.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Congrats Hurl.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Logan is hopefully going to come home with us Monday or Tuesday. Everything has been improving steadily over the last few days, and he is eating, pooping and peeing quite well. He had a bit of a case of jaundice, so they've been giving him a UV treatment. We've been spending about 14 hours a day at the hospital, so I'm itching to get him home.

img3158v.jpg

Logan is hopefully going to come home with us Monday or Tuesday. Everything has been improving steadily over the last few days, and he is eating, pooping and peeing quite well. He had a bit of a case of jaundice, so they've been giving him a UV treatment. We've been spending about 14 hours a day at the hospital, so I'm itching to get him home.

img3158v.jpg

This poor chap is going to be a rave enthusiast when he gets older. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HURLSHOT, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I do admit, if I was putting something under a UV light, it'd be hard not to doodle on them in stuff that ONLY fluoresces under a UV

I do admit, if I was putting something under a UV light, it'd be hard not to doodle on them in stuff that ONLY fluoresces under a UV

LOL You'd totally have to put the number of the beast on him in UV pen.

-Elwood Blues

img3158v.jpg

I went through a similar situation (incubator not long out of womb). Born one month early which resulted in a premature liver.

Glad to hear things are improving and hope he comes home soon! :thumbsup:

I was a premature baby too, with antibody problems (rhesus) and IT HASN'T DONE ME ANY HARM. :sorcerer:

-Elwood Blues

My daughter turned 10 yesterday so we had a big party at our house. Cooked up some burgers, dogs, brauts, Italian sausage, etc... and a great time was had by all. It made my heart swell to see her so happy.

They grow up so fast, it feels like just yesterday I was carrying her home from the hospital and now shes 10! Wow, how time flies.

I was a premature baby too, with antibody problems (rhesus) and IT HASN'T DONE ME ANY HARM. -_-

I was a suicide baby... with my umbilical cord around my neck. Or so I'm told... had zero lasting effect on me... I swear!

I was a premature baby too, with antibody problems (rhesus) and IT HASN'T DONE ME ANY HARM. -_-

I was a suicide baby... with my umbilical cord around my neck. Or so I'm told... had zero lasting effect on me... I swear!

I did think there was something odd about that scarf of yours.

-Elwood Blues

@Hurlshot - Hope he got to go home with you today! :aiee:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I got a call back for my internal audit internship today! I interviewed last week, very first interview of anyone and now I just have to go through HR on Wednesday to give them my references and fill out the paper work. I need to call my last job and I'm pretty sure I can snag 2 solid references but its been an entire year since I've seen or talked to any of them so I'm a little scared. Can I use you as a ref Wals? You can say that you rescued me from a tsunami off the coast of Whales and since I was in your debt I payed it off by being your apprentice and working in your highly esteemed and successful business as the most splendiferous jr accounting assistant you had ever laid witness to in your entire life. I think its a reasonable request.

Other than that I'm really starting to try turn my life around. I thought I had it last year but I was naive; its something you have to continually work at but I'm trying. It's been some of the roughest years in my life but I'm starting to take my training and health very seriously. Both mentally and physically. My next step is spiritually. It may sound stupid but I want to learn a bit about hinduism, especially chakras.

Now its steak and veg time after a good workout.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I was a premature baby too, with antibody problems (rhesus) and IT HASN'T DONE ME ANY HARM. :)

HELLO!

Oh and...

500full-karen-gillan.jpg

Because, Yes I agree, and I like you :) despite the fact that you're premature.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

@Nightshape: GodDAMMIT. That's me ruined for work this morning.

@slugland: If the business will accept a username as a reference then yes, sod it. Put me down.

~~

Sad about Michael dying today. Otherwise would have been in good spirits despite slight hangover from match last night. Also think I may have agreed to take on a lodger. I don't know the guy very well, and he's currently unemployed. But my instincts tell me he's decent enough.

-Elwood Blues