What you did today

Gorth

Nothing too exciting, oh I got this new mouse it's not just any mouse tho its the razer mamba it has 5600 dpi laser sensor, its pretty sweet to use

Today, for the first time in a looong while, I thought of a "mouse" as an animal/pet. Lasted until I saw Razer. Strange feeling... :(

"Save often!" -The Inquisitor

"Floss regularly!" -also The Inquisitor

Today I spent most of my morning (12am-5am) working on a school project. Managed to squeeze in 5 hours of sleep and then got right back into working on the project. I need to get this thing finished in time to make it to class at 7pm tonight. It's mostly done at this point in time. It's all about the little extras right now.

It's spring break and 85 degrees out over here in New Jersey. gonna spend the day playing pickup baseball/ultimate frisbee.

Better idea: Play pickup ultimate with baseballs and gloves instead of a frisbee.

And one player on each team gets to use the bat.

Really boring day... Was really tired all day too... But I did play some BC 2... And found that to be... Average ;(

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I finally had my outdoors running premiere. In the middle of April! Late spring here. It sucked. I stepped in puddles more times than I could count and in the shaded parts of the track I was trampling knee deep in snow. I also felt like an asthmatic moose. FUN.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I got a new pair of glasses - cost a lot, more than I was planning on spending, but it's worth it considering that I've been in the old frames for five-six years.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm not looking to pay Alienware prices, but I am presently shopping around for a higher-end netbook that wouldn't be wholly swamped running some moderately retro games. The present leaders are these two. Both come with full Win7.

This is the one I was talking about, and given its power, $800 isn't too unreasonable.

I'd recommend you up the RAM to 4Gb and spend $850, but other than that tweak the base system is great - although it's surprising how much they're charging for a CPU upgrade considering the two are identical (well, the one that is branded Core 2 Duo has 1Mb more catch but other than that they are the same). ;)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Just bought white shirts and an orange tie. Will have to wear that to work every day:(

Are you managing an Orange Julius?

nope, I work for one of the richest people in Chicago. And sometimes he gets these "marketing" ideas...

anyway, it actually looks a lot better on me than I tought, so I'm not complaining( especially since I'm gettin reimbursed for this)

Just bought white shirts and an orange tie. Will have to wear that to work every day:(

Are you managing an Orange Julius?

nope, I work for one of the richest people in Chicago. And sometimes he gets these "marketing" ideas...

anyway, it actually looks a lot better on me than I tought, so I'm not complaining( especially since I'm gettin reimbursed for this)

Ah, so you work for Willy Wonka.

slept, woke before my alarm went off (doing that a lot these days) and sat here in front of my computer with my NWN shirt on.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.