Paying to play with girls

Who are we to judge the voluntary transaction between two soverigns? One pays for the goods and services provided by the other, it's perfect harmony, and since it is within a closed system of the two participants, no one else is involuntarily afflicted by it.

/rationalist

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

There is no such thing as a "closed system", much less when we are discussing monetary transactions. I mean, if the charge $8 for 6-10 minutes of CONVERSATION with a girl you'll NEVER get to ****, can you imagine the economic repercussions elsewhere? Can you!?

edit: oh, camgirl websites. But at least they show you the goods, if nothing else.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

To be fair, that's not safe for anywhere. No point in flagging it, really.

More \o/

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Thread pruned a bit. Guys, lets keep it "clean"? Otherwise I get to do work. I already got that 20 hours a day. More makes me grumpy...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why are you guys advertsiing for thiss ervice if you dislike it? Why pimp for it? I know I'd never of heard of this if there wasn't a thread about it here. Tsk, tsk.

You guys pulled a Codex... hyping the crap out of soemthing you supposedly hate.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Why are you guys advertsiing for thiss ervice if you dislike it? Why pimp for it? I know I'd never of heard of this if there wasn't a thread about it here. Tsk, tsk.

You guys pulled a Codex... hyping the crap out of soemthing you supposedly hate.

To be fair its kinda hard to condemn something without actually talking about it.

"You know that stuff I hate? Yeah I really hate that stuff."

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Thread pruned a bit. Guys, lets keep it "clean"? Otherwise I get to do work. I already got that 20 hours a day. More makes me grumpy...
Discriminating against fat people now, are we? Tsk, tsk. Shame on you.

Anyway, they really need some sort of staff approval for profiles:

http://join.gamecrush.com/index.php?option...0&Itemid=56

http://join.gamecrush.com/index.php?option...9&Itemid=56

http://join.gamecrush.com/index.php?option...0&Itemid=56

http://join.gamecrush.com/index.php?option...7&Itemid=56

Otherwise this will accomplish little other than being an even bigger lol mine than it already is...

There's nothing on the GameCrush website that indicates the "PlayDate" has to be an attractive young female human.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

To quote (the stage direction of) Shakespeare - "Exit, pursued by a bear".

There's nothing on the GameCrush website that indicates the "PlayDate" has to be an attractive young female human.
Hmm. Well, I can't argue with that. I think it's implied, however, that the "PlayDate" is very much a living person?

Hmm. Well, I can't argue with that. I think it's implied, however, that the "PlayDate" is very much a living person?

Yeah I don't even understand anything at that link. It's like reading some bizarre foreign language made up of near-English.

At any rate, whoever made the profile (and for the bear) probably is a living person (at least at the time the entry was made).

I'm not entirely sure this would be legal in Denmark; this could be seen as being discrimanatory against men. And it also relies on the pre-conception, or maybe even the the pre-judice that it is the man that must be active in order to get the girl e.g. talk to the girl. It also sort of builds on the pre-conception that women are being applauded for their hotnes, their flirtyness and perhaps their looks. And lastly, to be more blunt - basically you pay for contact with a girl that will chat with you. In some countries this is considered amoral; maybe even illegal...

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

Please support, Andrew Bub, the gamerdad - at http://gamingwithchildren.com/

And, those coutnries are amoral for thinking that way so screw their stupidity. Yeah, I said it. They can take their judgments and shove them just as I judge them.

P.S. That doesn't mean I have any intention of purchasing this service. I'll pass. But, if someone wants to, go ahead.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm not entirely sure this would be legal in Denmark; this could be seen as being discrimanatory against men. And it also relies on the pre-conception, or maybe even the the pre-judice that it is the man that must be active in order to get the girl e.g. talk to the girl. It also sort of builds on the pre-conception that women are being applauded for their hotnes, their flirtyness and perhaps their looks. And lastly, to be more blunt - basically you pay for contact with a girl that will chat with you. In some countries this is considered amoral; maybe even illegal...

Given the guys (and bear) profiles that have been linked, I don't think the website prevents men from joining and adding themselves to the list of payable players (whether anyone pays to play with them is an entirely different matter, but I'm not sure if it can be seen as discriminatory in the customers choose not to avail themselves to the totality of the offered services/service-providers).

It took me a moment to work out why I found this idea so amusing.

How about I pay other gamers so MY girlfriend can talk to them while I am gaming? Because that's usually the problem.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It took me a moment to work out why I found this idea so amusing.

How about I pay other gamers so MY girlfriend can talk to them while I am gaming? Because that's usually the problem.

Snap!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I think it would fly to be honest.. Mostly because it would be so obscure and so reserved for only a few thousand nerds that nobody who would be offended would ever hear about it and therefore no-one would complain.

Fortune favors the bald.

The GameCrush Public Beta is temporarily unavailable due to the incredible user response (more than 10,000 inquiries in five minutes). We are adding new servers to provide players with the best PlayDate experience possible. Games with GameCrush PlayDates start at $6.60 for ten minutes.

Is there a facepalm pic on the internet that is appropriate for something this.... sad?

:shifty:

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Guest Slinky
The GameCrush Public Beta is temporarily unavailable due to the incredible user response (more than 10,000 inquiries in five minutes). We are adding new servers to provide players with the best PlayDate experience possible. Games with GameCrush PlayDates start at $6.60 for ten minutes.

Is there a facepalm pic on the internet that is appropriate for something this.... sad?

:lol:

Not a facepalm, but I think it fits:

soronery.jpg

Really the only part that doesn't sit well with me about this is the real intention behind it. That intention, I strongly believe, is profiteering. Granted, why do people start a business? Generally its a blend of doing something they love for a living and income. The issue with this, is I can't really see anyone starting this type of service because they love talking to gamers, especially male gamers.

It's simply about making money by taking advantage of something that has no real benefit. Though, like it was said in a previous post; if the person paying for this service gets what he/she wants out if it, then great. I'm more on the former side of the fence than the latter. Quite simply, I will not pay for it and I hold no grudges for anyone that does use it. It's just a service I believe is highly unnecessary and it's reason for existence is one of greed.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

:lol:

Not a facepalm, but I think it fits:

soronery.jpg

he he he :lol:

But that's Japan so it doesn't count. Nothing makes sense in Japan.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life