What are you playing now?

Darque

I wonder if we'll get another Thief game.
http://thief.wikia.com/wiki/THI4F

Who keeps telling people that names like THI4F and F3AR are good? :lol:

TeH 1337 k33dz!!!11ONEONEELEVENONE11

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I wonder if we'll get another Thief game.
http://thief.wikia.com/wiki/THI4F

Who keeps telling people that names like THI4F and F3AR are good? :lol:

213374U? :lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I seriously doubt they got that from randomly bashing the keyboard as I advised, man. For some reason, they are under the impression that names such as "38q9yg0ajow43p" or "234fjiofrmn<" aren't quite as pungent as "THI4F".

People sometimes...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I seriously doubt they got that from randomly bashing the keyboard as I advised, man. For some reason, they are under the impression that names such as "38q9yg0ajow43p" or "234fjiofrmn<" aren't quite as pungent as "THI4F".

People sometimes...

I think they should duct tape chopsticks onto a pig's feet and let it loose on an outsized keyboard.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

BG2 again

this time trying out the Kivan mod

he seems pretty crazy powerful. i've never tried an archer before and they seem pretty kick ass

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I am currently playing the Starcraft 2 beta. I preordered the game and got access, i didn't play for a few days as I was never all that good at multiplayer starcraft 1. I finally start it and to my surprise they start you off in a practice league and don't let you face good players in the beginning. So i was actually able to win more matches then i lose. I am really enjoying the beta, though on 1v1 i am actually now into the competative matches (the lowest rung one) and i am starting to meet people who are better then me. I am doing as many unranked matches as possible, so i actually have a chance of winning heh heh.

I am now really looking forward to the single player, i am quite excited for july.

Played Vampyre Story again, wonder if they're ever going to finish the story. Was one of the better adventure games I've played recently...but the other one was So Blonde, hah.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The return to Civ IV and Beyond the Sword...

My, it's amazing how much time can suddenly get sucked away when you planned to just "pop on and do a couple of things...." :lol:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Played Vampyre Story again, wonder if they're ever going to finish the story. Was one of the better adventure games I've played recently...but the other one was So Blonde, hah.

Look out for this one that is finally internationally released (German devs are absolute **** at international marketing, it seems):

buntu.jpg

Best adventure game I played since Syberia, a mix of The longest journey & Monkey Island. Quite brilliant.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Went on a Borderlands kick with a buddy. Isle of Dr. Ned was pretty funny - the ending especially. Right now on the Moxxi DLC, pretty goofy character.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

still on BG2

thinking i'll keep Jaheira around till i get her Harpers Pin (so my fighter/thief can use it) then ditch her for an extra mage

currently my party is

Me - fighter/thief multi

Jaheira

Kivan

Aerie

still quite early on. finished Trademeet and the Druids Grove, and gotten D'Arnise Keep

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Wolfenstein (2009). I wanted something, anything to play this weekend, and decided against Alan Wake at the last moment. While this might have been a bad decision (that was based on my unwillingness to buy anything more for the x360 than I "have to"), at least it was cheaper.

It's partially very atmospheric, it does have the "Wolfenstein feel" to a degree, but it just doesn't gel in the way RtCW did (for some reason I really liked that one). I guess it starts getting a bit "meh" when every opponent has UBER MAGIK POWERS, instead of saving those to spice up the standard mix of SS and chaps.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Dungeon Keeper Gold. :thumbsup:

...doesn't matter how great some new game might be for a while, one always returns to the faves now and then.

Also played Majesty2 just enough to decide that it was basically a better-graphic version of the original game...and thus promptly re-installed Majesty1, instead.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The Dungeon Keeper games are awesome.

I'm replaying Dragon Age, still enjoy the game quite a lot despite the fact that I think they could've really cut out a fair amount of the combat and some of the lesser quests. When the game is at its best, it's really up there. But there are so many areas where the quality dips really low as well.

Anyway, I might get Awakening depending on when I finish Dragon Age. Will be playing Alpha Protocol once that comes out and I don't think I'll be able to finish both Dragon Age and Awakening before that so might have to put off buying Awakening until later.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

The Dungeon Keeper games are awesome.

I'm replaying Dragon Age, still enjoy the game quite a lot despite the fact that I think they could've really cut out a fair amount of the combat and some of the lesser quests. When the game is at its best, it's really up there. But there are so many areas where the quality dips really low as well.

Anyway, I might get Awakening depending on when I finish Dragon Age. Will be playing Alpha Protocol once that comes out and I don't think I'll be able to finish both Dragon Age and Awakening before that so might have to put off buying Awakening until later.

Awakening is buggier but also FAR FAR better IMHO. Better story, better characters and much less filler combat. It's a tad easier than Origins though, especially if you use a mage and respec him right.

Prototype.

And enjoying it far more than I thought I would

Don't worry, you won't after the game starts spamming tanks, helicopters and bazooka wielding soldiers and they start playing ping-pong with you.

Reinstalled DMC 4.

Just. Eleven. More. Days. I can do it.

Just beat Legendary Dark Knight mode yesterday :thumbsup:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

i love demons souls, but if they do a sequel i'd actually like it if they had an "easy" mode. i know i know, its sacrilege and ignores the spirit of the game, but dammit, i'm almost too scared to play it some times because of how hard i have to concentrate when i play it.

i also think a re-release of vagrant story with an easy mode would be awesome, that game was soul crushing.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.