Mass Effect 2

Gorth

You're aiding-and-abetting software piracy, Pop. Hand your head in shame.

Operation: Monkey-Launch is a go!

Indeed. On a silver platter no less... Thread pruned a bit. Now, if the freeloaders and parasites of the net could kindly wait and at least pretend they are decent people. Like waiting until the official release date?

Wow, yeah, because whether or not somebody downloads works without paying for them is an accurate indicator of their decency as a human being. 8)

Fair enough that such discussion isn't allowed on here, but perhaps tone down the vilification.

Shut your mouth, pirate-lover!

You knew this was a Ninja only joint when you signed up. Besides we have b00bies:

sexy-ninja.jpg

manthing2.jpg

Nijas are for little girls, brother jags. Pirates have properly loose women with even better boobies

belladonna-and-jesse-jane-pirates-2-poster3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I am aware of the sexy promiscuity of these pirate tramps, Brother Kaft. But keep in mind that they are also jail-bait for our Attorney General Eric Holder and his Zombie Crack Squad of Mutant Bureaucrats. You can never win against a zombie mutant bureaucrat, dear brother.

Besides, we wouldn't want Feargus Urquhart to get arrested for pimping these skanky tarts.

manthing2.jpg

Phh! You call that bag of bones a woman? A real pirates lass can carry a hundredweight of fresh coconuts cross the Galapagos and if need be, would feed the crew for a week when properly cooked and salted.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"Wow, yeah, because whether or not somebody downloads works without paying for them is an accurate indicator of their decency as a human being."

Thjuieves are scumbags, and no, they are decent human beings. There is ONLY one situation where theft is morrallya cceptable if not sad - if one or one's family is starving.

Stealing a video game is pathetic, immoral, evil, and scummy. It's that simple.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Always love the anti-piracy outrage. Scumbag is a term for someone really horrible, not exactly some dude stealing a toaster or downloading the latest from RELOADED.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Always love the anti-piracy outrage. Scumbag is a term for someone really horrible, not exactly some dude stealing a toaster or downloading the latest from RELOADED.

You're forgetting that this is a forum sponsored by people who make toasters for a living. :*

You're forgetting that this is a forum sponsored by people who make toasters for a living. :sorcerer:

Fair enough, it is rude to do so. Still, lots of rude people aren't scumbags :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So, can I romance Jakob as MaleShep?

The rumours say there's alot of lez action but no manlove, Im afraid. But they did have that in DA, so maybe the rumours are wrong.

The rumours say there's alot of lez action but no manlove, Im afraid. But they did have that in DA, so maybe the rumours are wrong.

Well, the thing is, I only have a complete ME1 savegame from a FemShep right now (I presume I can't change gender afterwards in ME2?), but I wanna romance with Miranda, because ya know, I'm a dude (but playing as a gal). Ahh, it's complicated.

Well, the thing is, I only have a complete ME1 savegame from a FemShep right now (I presume I can't change gender afterwards in ME2?), but I wanna romance with Miranda, because ya know, I'm a dude (but playing as a gal). Ahh, it's complicated.

You're welcome.

Nothing complicated about it, you're a closet transvestite.

:sorcerer:

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

On topic: What awesome new minigames can we expect?

There was a major spoiler (I think) as the first comment of that video. I hate you.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Killian begins to sing!

Mass effecting across the universe!

On the starship Normandy

under the Shepherd!

Mass effecting across the universe!

Going after the reapers

till we get ourselves blown up!

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."