Mass Effect 2

Gorth

Oh, and I just got an email from Amazon with a code to unlock "Inferno Armor." Any reason I should bother? (I never did the Blood Dragon one that came with DA:O, either.)

We'll it looks slightly less horrible than the Blood Dragon one, but not by much.

mass-effect-2-inferno_armor.jpg_626.jpg

It amazes me how bad all the preorder armors look. The one I look seem to stand out in a bad way far worse then the crappiest color combination I could create on my own. I'm also not sure if they are even worth wearing for their bonuses :)

Other then that though the game is proven beyond what I expected so far. Might just be because I'm not used to these kinds of combat systems since I get bored by games such as Gears of war for their lack of decent storyline. :lol:

You know, interesting that there never was a WH40K Space Marine bonus costume in any game, even today.

Have you seen what they look like? They would need to make all the doors bigger.

Wider, but you have a point.

BTW why is anyone still surprised that armor in a Bioware game is fugly? Hello, Rainbow Armor, Mandalorian Condom Armor, DA Helmets?

Hm, after getting into the Archangel recruitment phase.. I have to say in many ways I like the refined combat.. but right now I am getting really annoyed with the all purpose key. I keep telling Shep to run so I can get out of fire and around some cover.... and then he jumps into cover rather then run past it.... and of course.. he's on the wrong frikkin side of the cover.. .. not just once.. he does it every frikkin time.. It's... annoying.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."