Dragon Age

Gorth

I thought the forum disclaimer for viewing single posts was even funnier:

Please do not take this post out of context.

I've often wondered what a game featuring MC as a writer would look like :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Where in the world did you find that?

TV Tropes:
# Darker And Edgier: The creators call it a dark heroic fantasy and an edgier take on fantasy. The new trailers and layout are certainly hyping this.

* Mocked here.

You should become one of them writer types Maria. That was actually pretty good. :*

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

You should become one of them writer types Maria. That was actually pretty good. :*

Thank you, slug. :)

Now I feel bad that you feel into my trap.

Because I was going to say "Does this mean we can have sex now?"

:'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

You should become one of them writer types Maria. That was actually pretty good. :)

Thank you, slug. :)

Now I feel bad that you feel into my trap.

Because I was going to say "Does this mean we can have sex now?"

:'(

Maybe if you were an unannounced companion in Dragon Age :*

So experts ... is any of CE's or preordering actually worth buying? Since you get the toolset any "special" item are pretty much bogus.And for that extra $15 you get the Stone prisoner anyway.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

So experts ... is any of CE's or preordering actually worth buying? Since you get the toolset any "special" item are pretty much bogus.And for that extra $15 you get the Stone prisoner anyway.

Huh, I thought you couldn't care less about DA. Anyway, here's a list what you get with CE (american version, apparantly they took something out from european version)

3 exclusive in-game items:

Bergen's honor (+2 to armor, +25 physical resistance, +6 to attack)

Grimoire of the Frozen Wastes (A special book that adds +3 to attribute when read)

Final Reason (Staff that adds to damage, spell power, and fire damage)

Exclusive cloth map of the world

The Stone Prisoner

Blood Dragon Armor

Bonus DVD containing

Making of documentary

Concept art montage

Digital Soundtrack

Desktop Wallpapers

Game Trailers

Stone Prisoner and Blood Dragon Armor are also in the regular version. Note that the Warden's Keep DLC isn't a part of CE.

I would say that Collectors Edition isn't worth it, nor is the Digital Deluxe which includes Warden's Keep. I pre-ordered the normal version for

Huh, I thought you couldn't care less about DA. Anyway, here's a list what you get with CE (american version, apparantly they took something out from european version)

There's something funky with the UK version, but most of the Euro versions are identical to the US version.

In all things except the release date :ermm:

/bitter PS3 customer

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I just didn't have the money to buy it. Now i have. And DAJ is fun enough.

EU version have plastic boxes, US has metal.

Wrong again. UK collector's edition has a plastic box, all other EU collector's editions come in a metal CE case.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I just preordered the standard edition from Amazon, I don't like how the UK collectors edition has been handled (Game.co.uk exclusive + missing content) so meh, If I really want Warden's Keep I'll download it from one of the ****ty placeholder NPC's they're using >_<