Dragon Age

Gorth

They're talking with someone in Redcliffe Castle right now.

First he says he was thrown in the prison before the darkspawn showed up, then he says he was imprisoned 'cause her mistress thought he summoned the zombies.

Edited by Oner

I wish UK would drop out already, 90% screen time goes to them.

We're just that awesome, I'm afraid :lol:

Can't believe it's already just about a week to go until release, though. My already non-existant social life is gonna take such a knock...

BATTLE, n. A method of untying with the teeth of a political knot that would not yield to the tongue. - Ambrose Bierce

Can't believe it's already just about a week to go until release, though. My already non-existant social life is gonna take such a knock...

I can sympathise, though I pity the people who've been waiting five years, luckily I didn't have a clue about it until a few months ago :lol:

I can sympathise, though I pity the people who've been waiting five years, luckily I didn't have a clue about it until a few months ago :shrugz:

*enjoys your pity* Now give me a cookie.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Just pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition off steam. I figure I can always pick up the physical copies later for cheap if I really love the game.

Please add me to the list of people to be spared in the coming apocalypse.

Done!

Azure79

Aristes

Just pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition off steam. I figure I can always pick up the physical copies later for cheap if I really love the game.

Please add me to the list of people to be spared in the coming apocalypse.

Done!

Azure79

Aristes

I think I should not just be spared but also hand-dipped in yoghurt for having preordered the Euro PS3 collector's edition - you know, the version with still no release date? :aiee:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

As if to confirm my lingering suspicions of Bioware's thirst for power, the sort of ambition that makes Microsoft look like a small suburban computer store, I noticed that they have now declared themselves a supra-national entity, second only to Hungary.

There are two teams left in the competition - Hungary (go Hungary, GO!) and this new nation, "The Bioware Community."

Ah, The Bioware Community, a country dominated by aggressive marketing, annoying cutscenes and people desperate to become romantically involved with computer game characters. I say we nuke the site from orbit.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

I wish UK would drop out already, 90% screen time goes to them.

We're just that awesome, I'm afraid :p

I have to disagree on that. :p

Yay Hungary! \o/

Bloody Hungary :- I was going to catch up on eliminations this morning, but after discovering where the UK placed I suddenly lost all inclination to do so. Still, I had an inkling it'd be somewhere like that. I know RPGs are pretty popular with some European countries and the really hardcore fans were apparently Hungarian. Fair play, says I. Now we wait.

BATTLE, n. A method of untying with the teeth of a political knot that would not yield to the tongue. - Ambrose Bierce

Damn, reached the edit time limit while typing. :thumbsup: Anyway:

Can't speak for the other teams, but it seems the Hun team consisted of game reviewers.

TV spot

Edited by Oner

Typical to roleplaying games, a character's level will display the progress of the character's power. When your character levels up, certain things are automatically increased (health and stamina/mana), while other things (talents and attributes) must be manually increased, unless Autolevel is activated. There is no end level, and it is presumed you can reach whatever level you desire.