What you did today

Gorth

I spent 24 hours at an insstall screen for win7, got pissed off, called Microsoft's customer support out of sheer desperation, and they surprisingly helped.

Shryke: You want I should bring peopel to my house when I'm ill? So they can see me lolling about the place, coughing?

no silly, so they can bring you treats and dance for your amusement :*

I'm not sure that would work. It's sort of my role amongst my friends. Dance, monkey, dance!

:(

Being down to my last pair of pants and one and a half t-shirt without holes in it, I had to go shopping for new clothes. I hate shopping for clothes this weekend. Hopefully this will last me for another decade :(

Buy online. Its much easier.

I can't stand going shopping for clothes and this all comes back to the effeminised modern male. A rail thin creature most resembling a fussy 12 year old girl with a heroin addiction. I have the things god gave the red-blooded englishman. I have shoulders with muscles in them for pulling a bow which now stretch my shirts. I have an arse with muscles in it for yomping up hillsides wth forts on top rather than a sodding flat door hinge. I have a gut, I'll grant you which I got by eating steak and drinking beer with my friends, and laughing honestly at things not people. I have a bloody crotch, for obvious reasons, which jeans designers seem to now feel is superfluous. I have hair over most of my body, which I'm supposed to wax, and skin like an orc which I'm supposed to moisturise.

It's mad. Mad I tell ya!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Went to a village market here where I live. Organized two times a year, one in the Spring and one in the Autumn. Not that the goods sold are particularly cheap or anything but it's great to go out and check out the stalls and smell all the various foods being cooked and so on. A great atmosphere indeed.

Bought a pair of really thick socks, some smoked eel and my favourite... Some fresh honey. Mhmhmhm, you could almost drink it. Should've bought more than just one jar, stupid me.

So when I got home, made some coffee and made some cheese sandwiches and put a thick layer of honey on them. Heaven.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Win7 FINALLY finished installing. Final tally: 11 hours, 17 minutes. Damn.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Became mental with cabin fever yesterday and dragged a friend over to go to the pub. Drank more ale than I should have done, but enjoyed being out. Thought I looked a wreck, but got cracked onto by a lady at the bar. Granted she managed to look lean cold and predatory with a wide chubby face and jolly arms, and I turned her down flat, but attention is always flattering.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have a bloody crotch, for obvious reasons

I remember reading over this thread this weekend, but somehow I missed this quote. :lol:

Nuts. I was hoping no-one had spotted that. >_<

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I can't stand going shopping for clothes and this all comes back to the effeminised modern male. A rail thin creature most resembling a fussy 12 year old girl with a heroin addiction. I have the things god gave the red-blooded englishman. I have shoulders with muscles in them for pulling a bow which now stretch my shirts. I have an arse with muscles in it for yomping up hillsides wth forts on top rather than a sodding flat door hinge. I have a gut, I'll grant you which I got by eating steak and drinking beer with my friends, and laughing honestly at things not people. I have a bloody crotch, for obvious reasons, which jeans designers seem to now feel is superfluous. I have hair over most of my body, which I'm supposed to wax, and skin like an orc which I'm supposed to moisturise.

It's mad. Mad I tell ya!

I can hardly imagine how it is for other guys, because I have these problems with modern clothes and I'm almost underweight!

Spent most of the day at work goofing off with rubber bands, which in hindsight wasn't a good idea because deadlines are coming up haha. Oh well.

[sap]Can't concentrate on stuff at all because I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend of almost three years and how much I love her. It makes me happy to think that after almost three years I have only fallen more in love with her. >_ [/sap]

[sap]Can't concentrate on stuff at all because I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend of almost three years and how much I love her. It makes me happy to think that after almost three years I have only fallen more in love with her. >_<:lol: [/sap]

Sounds like a brain cancer. You should see a doctor.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I'm still sick... I hate being sick. On the upside, it looks like my valedictorian competition is finally over, and my brother's coming down in a few weeks, so all-in-all not a bad day...

my guess: you've got an HDD issue.

taks

Its entirely possible. But I was upgrading, and I have ~ 400GB on data on it, so that's probably going to make it harder. Also, I haven't defragged in almost a year. Heh, I should probably do that...

Another day entirely wasted. Read, played games, ate the hottest curries I could manufacture with the limited means available. Dammit I want to be better! It's a fantastic autumn! I want to be wandering around, throwing things at squirrels, not by my PC, ranting about my crotch.

-Elwood Blues

In a comic turn of events, the hospital sent a check refunding me for the copays for the doctor and emergency room visit which were apparently covered by my insurance. This is probably a good argument for health care reform. while I don't want a single payer system, I certainly think the confusion surrounding all of the damned paperwork could go away. Anyhow, I thought it was funny. As far as the scar and whatnot, none of those hurt and I've gotten to pretty close to my old self again, with the addition of a seven inch scar on my right side, a new belly button about four inches lower than the original, and a couple of small scars where they put the cameras into my gut. lol

You know what's funny, though? I would think I would remember everything up to the point where they put me under, but I actually have lost several minutes previous. I can't remember anything from when I was still in the hallway before they rolled me into the operating room. Weird, huh?

You know what's funny, though? I would think I would remember everything up to the point where they put me under, but I actually have lost several minutes previous. I can't remember anything from when I was still in the hallway before they rolled me into the operating room. Weird, huh?

That is weird. I can recall the bit before right up until the anaesthetist asked me to begin the count down, and I told him to **** off. ( I had been given a morphine pre-med, and was loving it)

-Elwood Blues

all done with photos at last!

3 days worth of photoshoots and multiple characters done

today's was the least fun - had to wear a gas mask for ages and started to feel quite claustrophobic after a while :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Wait, paperwork and bureaucracy go down when the government takes over? Huh.

The only paperwork I've had to fill out for the NHS as long as I can remember is signing my name to acknowledge receipt of medicine.

-Elwood Blues

Please don't turn this into one of those threads.

Over the weekend, I was shopping for groceries and impulse-bought a bottle of orange bitters. (This now brings my count of bottles of ****tail bitters to 3: Angostura, Peychaud's, and Orange.) Last night I made what I'll call an "antique martini" because it's how the drink was put together ca. 1880: roughly 3-4 parts gin (I like Plymouth) and 1 part good dry vermouth (Noilly Prat is the best of the common brands, and quality matters here), stirred with ice, strained into a chilled glass with 2 shakes of orange bitters in it, then garnished with a small twist of lemon peel. (Then, take an olive, throw it in the trash, and dump the brine down the sink. This drink does not need to be polluted with seawater to mask its flavor. If you must add one for the look, tradition, and to have a snack when you're finished, give it a thorough rinse beforehand.)

Whoever decided to change the recipe over the years was insane. Ian Fleming, of course, is at least partly to blame. As are the marketing firms that popularized vodka in the West in the 40s & 50s. And the famous functional alcoholics likes Churchill and Bogart who insisted upon the 'ultra dry' martini, with a veneer of machismo covering their addiction's need to maximize their C2H5OH intake, did their share of damage to all our taste buds as well.

The only paperwork I've had to fill out for the NHS as long as I can remember is signing my name to acknowledge receipt of medicine.

They just asked me to swipe my card, either that or state my social security number.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Maybe thats true for the consumer (you) but the administration (them) was the root of fault in Aristes case, and I dont see that becoming less of a cluster because the government stepped in.

And FYI, its the same here. If you go to the doctor you fill out a standard form with your basic information (name, address, etc...), its not like were filling out our own medical forms.