New Mass Effect 2 Character

Gorth

I hate that voice actor so much. >_<

Raphael Sbarge should have voiced Male Shepard. Now that'd be awesome.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Many of those stars are small time actors which are barely on the radar. And, with some of them having minor parts I'm sure people are overestimating their costs. Only a couple of those are probably worth a decent amount.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Many of those stars are small time actors which are barely on the radar. And, with some of them having minor parts I'm sure people are overestimating their costs. Only a couple of those are probably worth a decent amount.

When you add them all up though its going to be a pretty hefty expense on VO talent. Does it make the game better? I would say no, not inherently, but it probably adds to the Wow factor of the game and generates more PR.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Hey, Keith David was in Pitch Black and the Chronicles of Riddick. I did not know that.

EDIT: Holy crap, Trinity's in this game!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

A lot of these abilities look really cool and a lot of fun to use, but I'm sure that the easiest way to kill enemies will still be to just keep firing on them. Not to mention the enemies STILL just stand around soaking up bullets, not even trying to save themselves.

A lot of these abilities look really cool and a lot of fun to use, but I'm sure that the easiest way to kill enemies will still be to just keep firing on them. Not to mention the enemies STILL just stand around soaking up bullets, not even trying to save themselves.

Yeah all these videos are making me reconsider my main save of a straight up soldier. Some really cool stuff so far, maybe soldiers will have some sort of special access to heavy weapons other classes can't use.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

When you add them all up though its going to be a pretty hefty expense on VO talent. Does it make the game better? I would say no, not inherently, but it probably adds to the Wow factor of the game and generates more PR.

Great VO definitely improves an RPG. However 'big names' do not always equal good VO.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Great VO definitely improves an RPG.

If it's done well, sure, definitely. However, for me, VO is more of an extra than something that is either expected or required. I always turn the subtltles on anyway. Generally, I would prefer if VO work was minimized in place of additional non-voiced text rather than limiting the text since everything has to be voiced.

However 'big names' do not always equal good VO.

true. Also, conversely, good actors reading horribly written dialogue can't do much to save it either.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Great VO definitely improves an RPG.

If it's done well, sure, definitely. However, for me, VO is more of an extra than something that is either expected or required. I always turn the subtltles on anyway. Generally, I would prefer if VO work was minimized in place of additional non-voiced text rather than limiting the text since everything has to be voiced.

I don't need VO, but I definitely prefer it. I also liked NWN2/MoTB way, lots of VO and quite a bit of text. The only VO I'm not keen on is PC. That IMO should remain silent.

New ME2 Blur trailer here

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Looks like the guy who played Wesker in RE5 is also playing Legion in ME2.

... what? I care. :)

Yeah all these videos are making me reconsider my main save of a straight up soldier. Some really cool stuff so far, maybe soldiers will have some sort of special access to heavy weapons other classes can't use.

IIRC, the BioDevs were considering letting you change your class when you import your character. Don't know if that's allowed though.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

That was actually pretty cool.

That fish assassin guy would be awesome if he could actually kick everyone's ass using kung-fu during combat.

You didn't see this double post.