New Mass Effect 2 Character

Gorth

That was kinda cool. No idea why she'd be exiled, though.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

maybe the admiralty caught her making big trouble for moose and squirrel. kept hearing natasha fatale when tali spoke.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

http://kotaku.com/5413616/an-old-friend-re...-videos-screens

This has the previous Tali trailer and a new adept video. Game is looking very awesome.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

A pressing question indeed. But the more important issue here is whether Tali is romanceable? Hey, don't look at me like that! She was one of the few characters that genuinely seemed to care about Commander Shepherd. Plus, she had the curviest hips and plumpest boobies out of all the female party members - believe me, I checked by panning the camera at every angle during the elevator rides, many, many times.

manthing2.jpg

A pressing question indeed. But the more important issue here is whether Tali is romanceable? Hey, don't look at me like that! She was one of the few characters that genuinely seemed to care about Commander Shepherd. Plus, she had the curviest hips and plumpest boobies out of all the female party members - believe me, I checked by panning the camera at every angle during the elevator rides, many, many times.

Wait til she drops the mask & suit. I bet she looks exactly like an organic version of a Geth, but with a face instead of a headlight.

Asari > Quarians

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I'd prefer if there were no romance options at all. :p

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'd agree with that if the romances were any good.

I'd agree with that if the romances were any good.

good is far less important than popular. Gromnir absolutely loathes crpg romances. they is tacky little tangential quests that suffer from insipid dialogues and immature scenarios that has our principles eventually bumping nasties as the culmination o' a mini-drama. is same formula we has seen in past... but with da, bio added gifts. huzzah. nevertheless, regardless o' Gromnir's personal take on game romances, we concede their popularity and the inevitable inclusion o' such material from this point forward.

the fact that bio romances is avoidable makes them tolerable for Gromnir. 'course, having the romances be complete tangential to critical path is arguably what keeps 'em from being noteworthy. kinda ironic. try to come up with an example o' a great (or even good) romance story that were complete incidental and extraneous to the main storyline. books? movies? plays? we can't think o' any such examples.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Some new info from here and here:

Commander Shepherd’s story is not just about him, but about his crew as well. Recent videos indicate that there are quite a few people to choose from, but there is also loyalty. Loyalty is essentially a point-based system that opens or closes optional missions based on how loyal you are to your teammates or their beliefs. Whether that means you can be disloyal to teammates enough to have them leave or have them turn on you is questionable, but that would certainly be an interesting turn of events for the story.

Gather/lose loyalty points like in NWN2/KotOR2, accomplish a single easy quest and drown them with gifts like in DA or something completely different?

Mass Effect 2 may be a single player only game, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have the ability to enjoy it with friends. While Muzyka didn’t say what it was that would be implemented to support social applications, he did say that they are absolutely working on integrating social apps into Mass Effect 2, just like they did with Dragon Age: Origins.

I didn't find any use for DA's social site, but I bet many did so what the hell. Although internet connection during gameplay is required then I take it.

One interesting part of this demo was that I got to see a few of the little sub-systems that have been added for Mass Effect 2. Achievement progress indicators now pop up on the screen to let you know how far along you are towards those achievement points. One was called "Make Enemies Scream," requiring 20 such occurrences. Another was called the "Juggler".

:banghead:

*DING!* You have scratched your balls 5/20 times!

*DING!* You have scratched your balls 10/20 times!

*DING!* You have scratched your balls 15/20 times!

*DING!* Congratulations! You have scratched your balls 20/20 times! Ball scratcher achievement unlocked!

The last noteworthy change I noticed was in the weapon selection. When you take your weapon and armor load out at the beginning of your mission, that's what you're stuck with until you can come across a weapon or armor locker. These are where you change your equipment, removing many of the cluttering menu screens from most of the game. At the lockers, you can swap out each type of weapon for any new ones you've acquired, or old favorites.

Hmm. Could be a good thing. It was pretty annoying to keep everyone up to date with best equipment when you had huge lists of stuff with you, and more kept just coming.

Well apparently there is M/M romance in ME2.

Translated for ME2 forums, supposedly from an interview with a Polish VA on a Polish website.

#######SPOILERS##########

1. Male-male romance/sex scene confirmed.

2. SuZe saying "Mordin/Samara/'your Qurian' is dead"

3.Suze saying "Morid is dead" and that brings new character- MORID

4. Shep saying "Tali, I was rebuild by Cerberus to investigate dissapearing human colonies"

5. Shep tells Tali something like: "Tali, you remember that I gave you data about geth that helped you complete your Pilgrimage?" (the quote ends, but it confirms impact of a decision from ME1)

6.SuZe romance/sex scene confirmed

7. 80% of game is "soldier-like". Hm he's a voice actor, so he may be wrong about it.

#######SPOILERS##########

Now where is Boo.

Oh and here is an interview with Ray Muzyka about ME2.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Cyborg

Shepherd = totally sweet & awesome!

Edit: Also, teh

FO2

style endings

where you continue to play after you've beaten the game

is a most excellent idea. I haven't done that since

Freelancer

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

It'd be great if the AI didn't just stand in the open soaking up bullets. They don't even try to dodge. I know AI isn't exactly the focus of an RPG, but right now they just look incredibly stupid.

ME had both. ;)

As long as Keith David and Jennifer Hale are back I'm happy.