What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

My character used to die in Oblivion because as they were running along I would fall asleep in my chair and they would run off a cliff.

I'm not kidding.

Most boring game ever.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

"Oh my god, JC. A bomb!"

"A bomb!"

Finished Batman: Arkham Asylum having completed all the riddler's challenges. Great stuff.

My character used to die in Oblivion because as they were running along I would fall asleep in my chair and they would run off a cliff.

I'm not kidding.

Most boring game ever.

How many hours did you put into that game?

And fall alseep in your chair... what are you, 90?

Edited by Hell Kitty

How many hours did you put into that game?

And fall alseep in your chair... what are you, 90?

QUite a few hours actually.

I usually play games right before I go to bed. So if a game is boring, I usually nod off pretty quickly.

On the other hand, if a game is good I sometimes end up being awake far too late. :/

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Still JA2, I'm 30 days into the game, I've taken Drassen, the small town in the left upper corner, Cambria, and I'm taking over Alma now. Mercs are packing some nice stuff now - mostly H&K G3's, one sniper M76 from my country :) , and an AK. Its not that hard once you get the hang of it (150000$ on my bank account, all cities have fully trained militia), the AI is susceptible to all sorts of tricks.

After Alma - Grumm, the two small towns - and the capital are left. Yaay

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Ah... that takes me back. Perhaps I should dust off my copy and load up another campaign.

At the moment I'm working my way slowly through Shadow Complex, a cool XBLA title, which is pretty good. I still prefer Metroid: Zero Mission which is the game that really got my love affair with the 2d metroidy type games going.

Your side! My side! Your side! My side!

You're growing up!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Today, I got stucked in Dreamfall, and then I uninstalled it. Then I installed TLJ, played for a few minutes, and then uninstalled it. Same for Starcraft and JA2 demo. It seems like I lost all my passion for playing old games.

And there is no new game around that would interest me.

Bah.

I know the feeling. Hopefully there something for me to do the next few weeks after my knee surgery (both of them) :verymad:

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Playing a bit of MotB.

Also, just played the recently released Tropico 3 demo (full game will be out in October I believe). Lots of fun if you like citybuilders and/or liked Tropico 1. Highly recommend that you try it out: http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=1713

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Today, I got stucked in Dreamfall, and then I uninstalled it. Then I installed TLJ, played for a few minutes, and then uninstalled it. Same for Starcraft and JA2 demo. It seems like I lost all my passion for playing old games.

Worrying when that happens, but it passes. Plus it's an opportunity to search for games you've overlooked. :lol:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Worrying when that happens, but it passes. Plus it's an opportunity to search for games you've overlooked. :lol:

no kidding. I've been going through this exact phase ever since i beat batman into the ground last week. i tried picking up some classics to occupy my time, nothing was doing it for me.

i ended up downloading puzzle quest challenge of warlords on xbla for $5. very very worth it. i played it for about 4 hours yesterday and am looking forward to playing it again tonight.

simple fun that should keep me busy for a few days while i figure out what to play next while my classics malaise is still affecting me.

fingers crossed for borderlands to be good next month.

plus yeah, scribblenauts!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

You know about how dumb it is to buy something because the cover is cool? Well I just did exactly that :lol:

31129_wet-print.png

I hope its not too crappy.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

its got a hot chick who's already wet, beckoning to you?

who could resist.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

It looks very "grindhouse". I'm sure you could squeeze some fun out of it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"