Games you are looking forward to

Gorth

Duke Nukem Forever (hey, we all have dreams man)

Whatever Smith and Tinker has planned for Mech Warrior, Crimson Skies, and Shadowrun

Well Mechwarrior is getting rebooted, and Forever finally died earlier this year officially.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Duke Nukem Forever (hey, we all have dreams man)

Whatever Smith and Tinker has planned for Mech Warrior, Crimson Skies, and Shadowrun

Well Mechwarrior is getting rebooted, and Forever finally died earlier this year officially.

I've seen a good bit about the whole Mechwarrior reboot, but I haven't heard anything about Smith and Tinker acquiring the sort of investment capitol neccassary for a project of that scope.

As for DNF, yes it is currently dead in the water. But that doesn't mean it couldn't be released after the court case between 3d realms/apogee and 2k is settled.

On a related note, DNF is also a racing term that's short for "did not finish". :)

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

It's funny in that I was picking up a second controller for my PS3 and the dude at the counter gave his remarks on if I wanted to pre-order a game, you can pre-order blah blah blah..... This made me think on what I *am* actually looking forward too..

Mass Effect 2

Fallout: New Vegas

Age of Decadence

Eschelon: Book II

Alpha Protocol

Aliens RPG :cries:

Rage

Purgatorio :waits patiently: :)

Obsidians MYSTARY GAME (SKREE)?

DoubleBear's Zombie RPG

Cyclopean

maybe Divinity 2.... If Di gives it a thumbs up.

.... Maybe Bioshock 2

Well, besides Obsidian's upcoming games (Alpha Protocol and Fallout: New Vegas) I'm really looking forward to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. I finished the first Witcher a few months ago, and only now, after letting it marinate for a while, I realize how much I enjoyed it. So yeah, I'll be keeping an eye on the second one. Besides that, I'd like to try Mass Effect 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 for the PC.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Don't worry nobody around here is, not even Volo.

I'm not worried...I like being strange and unusual. Keeps those around me on their toes, hah.

...I suppose I could put Mass Effect2 on my list, but that would mean I'd have get and play Mass Effect1. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 4 weeks later...

Aliens VS Predator

I was so unnerved playing the previous games in the series I just have to play this one. Playing the Drone in multiplayer is incredible.

Now if only they ditched the stupid quicktime events.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Now if only they ditched the stupid quicktime events.

While I really liked AvP2, for some reason I'm not expecting much from the third. And I didn't even know about quicktime events :dancing:

Theres some absurd mechanism that the alien races can make a trophy melee kill but then the marine has a chance to block them through whats presumably a quicktime event. Wrestling with a xenomorph - idiotic.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Its contrary to the nature of fast paced FPS deathmatch gameplay and obviously an idea concieved for the console plebs.

Plus there is an obligatory animation if you win during which anybody can shoot you. So sad...

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Mass Effect 2

Dragon Age: Awakenings

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Witcher 2

Alpha Protocol

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Transformers: War for Cybertron

The developer has one of the worst track records I have seen in recent years. This could actually be worse than the movie-based game.

Also, I, Purkake suck

Fixed that for ya.

I'm looking forward to the Thundercats game.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: