Games you are looking forward to

Gorth

Mass Effect 3.

Probably going to be a MMORPG ;)

I ****ing well hope not... MMOPOSes are... well... POSes...

I got that impression from your nick/sig.

Yeah. It's not much of a secret, to be honest...

For the record, I agree. I went through that page during the text era of the 90s. I wouldn't touch a MMORPG with a 10' pole.

10' is a bit too close for my tastes.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

April can't come soon enough. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusiv...-red-dead/61799

I never thought I'd say this, but TOO many good games are coming out. Or, atleast, games that appear to be good. I was interested in Dante's Inferno but it sounds pretty meh.

Red Dead Redemption

Fallout: New Vegas

Alpha Protocol

Aliens vs. Predator

Alan Wake

Left 4 Dead add-on

Resident Evil 5 Gold

Halo Reach

Perfect Dark HD

Brink

This is just the stuff that I'm very interested or excited about. Plenty of other releases that may be worth checking out later like BioShock 2, Crackdown 2 or Dead Rising 2 or stuff that's already been released in January like Mass Effect 2. Thats a lot of sequels... :nuke:

I still haven't even checked out last year's Batman: Arkham Asylum or Borderlands...

Split/Second

YESSSS.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I just read a review for Final Fantasy Whatever, the new one coming out at the start of March. It looks good. I'll have to decide whether I'm up for another JRPG. I enjoyed the FF games when I was younger, but lately every time I try a JRPG I get tired of it very quickly.

MMOs - the gateway drug to JRPGs.

Don't do MMOs, kids.

MMOs are absolutely horrible; more like abominations, really- or maybe abortions, i.e. abortions of the franchises they were made of... *cries*

It's ok, don't be afraid of the MMO. The MMO is your friend. Let the MMO in.

no-darth_vader.jpg

MMOs are the Antichrist's tools.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

starcraft 2

diablo 3

alpha protocol

new vegas

mass effect 3

maybe:

red dead redemption

alan wake

Final Fantasy 13 (I'm losing interest in series unless they can release something as good as 6,7,8, or 9 - unfortunately the new game looks more like the past couple lackluster games, what happened to this series? oh right, hironobu sakaguchi left after 9... proof that one man can make a difference....)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Something I haven't played in years... possibly nearly a decade... just ordered up the "Baldur's Gate" compilation disc which should arrive in a couple of days... BG1 & 2, plus the "expansion pack" for each...

That might while away a few hours while waiting for Alpha Protocol to break out from its thaw.. :nuke:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Final Fantasy 13 (I'm losing interest in series unless they can release something as good as 6,7,8, or 9 - unfortunately the new game looks more like the past couple lackluster games, what happened to this series? oh right, hironobu sakaguchi left after 9... proof that one man can make a difference....)

It's just matter of taste...

According to Famitsu, FFX is voted best game ever in Japan, followed by FFVII in 2nd place, FFIV on 6th, FFIII on 8th, FFV on 15th, FFVIII on 22nd, FFIX on 24th, FFVI on 25th, FFX-2 on 32nd, FFII on 60th, FFI on 63rd and FFXII out of top 100th...

My favourite is FFX-2, followed right with FFIX and FFVII and the worst of the series is absolutely FFVIII :S And somehow, I realy do not know why, I enjoyed a lot FFXII on my 2nd playthrough... and I realy hated that game when I finnished it for the 1st time...

If you do not like some games, that does not mean there is something wrong with the game, there might be something wrong with the player :) - i am not saying that's specifically your case though :nuke:

Althought that i think that FFVIII is rubish, i still enjoyed few playthroughs of this game much more than any other RPGs which were released after 2005, with the exception of NWN2...

That goes into list of my most anticipated games...

Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy versus XIII, Heavy Rain (it's still not out in EU), Gran Turismo 5, God of War III and Alpha Protocol (if it will not require Steam or some other restrictive DRM on the PC), and hopefuly Dissidia 2 is already in making :)

PS: Oh and i totaly forgot Rage from id... and maybe Starcraft 2 if itwill not require me to be online all the time... I doubt i will ever play any SC2 multiplayer game... i am to old for all that micro **** already, and i do not enjoy when my ass gets kicked by 14years olds :p

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours