BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson is dead!

Kaftan Barlast

Whether he actually ever molested anyone is ultimately irrelevant, people made up their minds a long time ago. Many people believe he was guilty of child abuse, but without proof you just look stupid attacking anyone who chooses to celebrate his career.

I'm fairly convinced he was guilty too, but that is a rather harsh statement.. or are you just jumping to conclusions to empower an arguement?

'harsh' or being honest? Why tip toe around the topic? He was a vile man who molested children and IMO got what he deserved. If this guy was some average guy who lived down the street from you all the facts the same except we wasn't a singer/celebrity there would be a lynch mob after him and most everyone would be dancing on his grave. But he had some hits in the 80s and only because of that some of you are blinded by that. Its sick and some of you should be disgusted with yourself for celebrating the life of a CHILD MOLESTER.

Unreal how celebrities blind some people. I liked some of his songs in the 80s as well does not make him a good person.

...or the guy simply was never mentally fit to become old. Maybe he stayed at the mental age of 8 for the rest of his life. None of his children is biologically his.

I bet that he wasn't even interested in any form of sexuality to begin, because that was icky grown-up stuff.

I also bet that he died as a virgin.

I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I have to agree with TheHarlequin. Its a question of the normal balance of proof. Anyone without Jackson's money would never have been able to shake those charges. I naturally accept that the law is the law, I'm not saying a lynch mob should have strung him up. Particularly in a case which was almost all witness testimony. But if someone is allowed to believe a man is innocent after being found guilty then I should be allowed to think someone is guilty even after they were found innocent.

I still don't really care that he's dead, though, and I'm annoyed no-one found my original bon mot hilarious. >_<

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm fairly convinced he was guilty too, but that is a rather harsh statement.. or are you just jumping to conclusions to empower an arguement?

'harsh' or being honest? Why tip toe around the topic? He was a vile man who molested children and IMO got what he deserved. If this guy was some average guy who lived down the street from you all the facts the same except we wasn't a singer/celebrity there would be a lynch mob after him and most everyone would be dancing on his grave. But he had some hits in the 80s and only because of that some of you are blinded by that. Its sick and some of you should be disgusted with yourself for celebrating the life of a CHILD MOLESTER.

Unreal how celebrities blind some people. I liked some of his songs in the 80s as well does not make him a good person.

Please forgive me for feeling some sadness for the passing of man whose music was a big part of my childhood. I am surely a disgusting person.

But if someone is allowed to believe a man is innocent after being found guilty then I should be allowed to think someone is guilty even after they were found innocent.

I think that is a perfect sentence for a perfect moderator. <3

But if someone is allowed to believe a man is innocent after being found guilty then I should be allowed to think someone is guilty even after they were found innocent.

You mean I should be found innocent in a trial by my peers and then spurned as guilty forever?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

An immensely talented and tragic human being. I've watched him go from child star to young adult superstar, with music that affected generations... to a self-destructive, emotionally-stunted, pitiful, lonely man desperate for the childhood he never had. His public spiral into a mental meltdown from which he never recovered is so very sad, yet pretty darned predictable.

This isn't the time for me to speculate about his guilt or innocence of the charges he has faced. I have my opinion, but it no longer matters. He's gone, and he died as I had expected him to... wallowing in a hell of his own making. As much as I pity him, I believe that for the first time in his life, he's no longer in pain.

What a waste.

I bet he's drinking beer with Elvis, Two Pac and Hitler on Faked Death Island.

ITS A CONSPIRACY.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You mean I should be found innocent in a trial by my peers and then spurned as guilty forever?

*From a perfect moderator

And "sentence" as a linquistic unit.

And if you were just joking I will never forgive you.

I wasn't just joking. That's the really scary part.

-Elwood Blues

Whatever is true or not and whatever you think of it, I'm pretty sure that Michael Jackson is pretty much the world's greatest and worst example of "because society made him that way".

Society also made him very very rich. Surely not the worst we've done.

-Elwood Blues

Long ago, I learned to separate the man from his works. Orson Scott Card is a homophobic crazy person, but I can still enjoy his books. As long as the crazy doesn't bleed over into the books, I'll enjoy them. Same with Michael(with different context of course).

Whatever you think about the dude, he still made some awesome music.

Edited by Purkake

Another one bites the dust. And I wouldn't care if I hadn't stumbled across some jokes that made me laugh, so thanks for dying Mr. Jackson!

Paramedic 1 - It's no good! His heart's stopped!

Paramedic 2 - Then beat it, just beat it!

Apparently when the ambulance got to his house, they found class A drugs in the kitchen, class C drugs in the bathroom, and Class 4B in the bedroom.
He didn't die of a heart attack, it was an allergic reaction to 12 year old nuts.
Don't be sad, he will always be with us. (He's not biodegradable)

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Ditto what Di said.

The best MJ joke I ever heard though was from Ron White. He commented on MJ having a lifesized doll of a cub scout in his house. "Well," Mr. White says "I'm not reading anything into that but if I had a life size doll of a woman in my house everyone would just assume that I was f*****g it. And they would probably be right."

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I always wanted a life-sized model of a star destroyer, and I don't think I'd f........ wait, who am I kidding?

-Elwood Blues

To be honest it's hard for me to care, considering odds are we was a child molester. Interesting how everyone is overlooking that fact. I simply see it as karma getting its due on him. No one settles out of court on those kind of charges unless there is something to them. See catholic church for a prime example. Yes he had a great pop rock influence in the 80s and until the mid 90s but he been irrelevant music wise for the past decade. I find it odd people are tripping over themselves on his death as if he still had any musical clout in recent memory.

Guilty until proven innocent, then still guilty right? He was tried in a criminal court of law and found Not Guilty on all charges. You can say "odds are" that he was a child molester, but you're wrong.

Edited by lord of flies

I always wanted a life-sized model of a star destroyer, and I don't think I'd f........ wait, who am I kidding?

Thank you for that mental image sir, now please be so kind as to give yourself an uppercut.

*biff*

ow!

-Elwood Blues