What you did today

Gorth

It's work week in my housing Coop, the teams started brandishing power tools today, I'm not up yet. So far they have overloaded the grid twice and one girl short circuited the intercom with a water hose.

They are hammering away at the bicycle sheds now, I would not be surprised to see them collapse like a deck of cards. We used to have a couple of professional builders, but they moved away. So now we only have people pretending to know what they are doing.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I must be a compulsive stuffed toy animal buyer. Grabbed a ****atoo at the airport souvenir store to keep my crocodile, clown fish, snake (with a real working rattle in its tail) and shark company. I think I need a bigger couch :sorcerer:

I think you need a better word filter.

I stayed up till like 4:00 am watching The Rainmaker. Then I woke up like 3 times and finally just said screw it at 10:30. I'm kind of tired but today is sushi day and nothing can ruin that. I won't allow it.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Last night I played fallout 3 for a while, then watched the Marlins-Rays game and drank beer while doing so. Then I played fallout 3 some more and drank even more beer. At some point I ran out of beer and hit the bourbon bottle. I woke up at 9 this morning still at my desk with empty beer cans, an empty Bourbon bottle and my Visa card littering the desk. Apparently I did a little shopping while under the influence. I checked my email and it seems I hit Amazon to the tune of $160 and hit Windows Live for all three FO DLCs. Not too bad I guess.

I am definitely getting old. Ten years ago after a night I got that drunk I'd wake up next to an ugly woman, with a new tattoo and a helluva story I would not remember enough of to even tell. Now my big night is baseball, fallout 3, and beer. I need to go find a girlfriend. Even a temporary one. It's been a while!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Last night I played fallout 3 for a while, then watched the Marlins-Rays game and drank beer while doing so. Then I played fallout 3 some more and drank even more beer. At some point I ran out of beer and hit the bourbon bottle. I woke up at 9 this morning still at my desk with empty beer cans, an empty Bourbon bottle and my Visa card littering the desk. Apparently I did a little shopping while under the influence. I checked my email and it seems I hit Amazon to the tune of $160 and hit Windows Live for all three FO DLCs. Not too bad I guess.

I am definitely getting old. Ten years ago after a night I got that drunk I'd wake up next to an ugly woman, with a new tattoo and a helluva story I would not remember enough of to even tell. Now my big night is baseball, fallout 3, and beer. I need to go find a girlfriend. Even a temporary one. It's been a while!

That's hilarious!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

What is an FO DLC?

I totally know what you mean. I know I was drinking on Friday, but last night was one friend come round and we drink ale while playing Red Orchestra as a team on one keyboard. I was taking calls on the headset as his 'secretary' and doing things like steering while he drank. Our aim definitely improved as time went by. As did our slanging of griefers. Then we'd swap trying to hit a given target.

However, while fun, honesty forbids me to describe the event as anything other than lame. On teh other hand honesty also forbids me from saying that I think a girlfriend would improve matters. I'd only end up doing something equally lame, but far less nerdy fun.

Well, for most of the evening, anyway. :sweat:

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:sweat: Close!

It's the Fallout 3 digital content like Broken Steel, The Pitt, and Operation Anchorage.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Bethesda charges 0.5$ for a suit of armor, a silly hat, or an extra quest or two as a separate download. It starred with Morrowind and they have been doing it ever since. It's not too bad since the content is invariably included in the next popper adon, you just have to wait longer.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I think I rely on these forums too much. I felt like a spaceman adrift with no communication when the forum was down.

I second that. :'(

I was so lonely.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I think I rely on these forums too much. I felt like a spaceman adrift with no communication when the forum was down.

I was so lonely.

Well, next time just plague the facebook Page :sweat:

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I was so lonely.

I kept compulsively checking the forums out of habit and that damn error message was like a shot to the nads every time. :'(

EDIT: So why was everything down anyway?

Edited by Deraldin

Repeatedly reload the tab for this forum to see if it was up. Thought it was just my ISP the first couple of hours.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's Alive, Aliiiiiive!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........I feel better now.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I noticed it was down Saturday before I went out. I was surprised when it was still down Saturday evening when I returned. No biggie, since I was gone most of the weekend, but I would have missed it this week.

This unfortunate issue coincided with the US Holiday - our friends @ OBS were deserving some well earned downtime! So, we in turn, got a break :sweat:

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

it deprived me of some fun distraction.

And Bok, what happened to your avatar!?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Wasn't it a Labor Day weekend a few years back when that hidden forum came up? Those were good times.

I can admit I was getting frustrated seeing the 'page load error' over and over.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I too was affected, even though some big green lizard told me everything was fine and I was hallucinating again.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.