Yahtzee reviews

Darque

I'd be fine with a few nice things for being good here and there, but these days good is always the default path and usually get the best rewards without even trying. And everyone seems to make evil even more icky and impractical. Maybe I don't want to rule the galaxy or kick the poor puppy, but I don't care about your damn lost wife either.

People should actually choose between things that are not transparently good or evil.

Edited by Purkake

I'm rather glad that the graphics are "held back" at the moment.

Same. Graphics don't need to be the most technically advanced to be good, and a focus on ever improving graphical power isn't good for gaming.

I also don't think graphics are held back specifically by the 360, considering the complaints concerning the power needed to run Crysis.

Finally take on the whole E3-whoopla from a different perspective.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm not saying that I want better graphics, I'm just saying that EVEN the graphics, which have unfortunately been the only really evolving part of videogames lately, have pretty much peaked for the time being. Since 360 is the main platform most of the time, no one bothers to add any scalability for the PC or even the PS3(which has arguably more power than the 360).

Edited by Purkake

I'm sick to HERE with graphics spending outstripping gameplay. I mean, wtf? It's a game, I play it. Make it fun and interesting to play the game. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm sick to HERE with graphics spending outstripping gameplay. I mean, wtf? It's a game, I play it. Make it fun and interesting to play the game. :)

If the 360 continues it's unlife, maybe the developers will be forced to actually put good gameplay into the games...

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I didn't find it that awesome, so I didn't bother to link it. It's ok, but the whole Infamous vs. Prototype thing got old a month ago :)

I just liked the emo peter pan comment :D

"think whiny thoughts!"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I can't unsee it. >.<

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Infamous, dear god :blink:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Absolutely hilarious! It's really great to see two dev teams taking the time for some friendly bashing.. :lol:

Yathzee should do more of these competitions.

Fortune favors the bald.

Absolutely hilarious! It's really great to see two dev teams taking the time for some friendly bashing.. :lol:

Yathzee should do more of these competitions.

:lol: I agree.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Sims 3 review is up. He's really on a roll here with cocaine and girl jokes in addition to mind-blowing revelations. Good stuff.

Curse your fastness, Oner! At least mine is funnier...

I guess I cansee why guys would find this funny. :)

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Sims 3 review is up. He's really on a roll here with cocaine and girl jokes in addition to mind-blowing revelations. Good stuff.

Curse your fastness, Oner! At least mine is funnier...

I guess I cansee why guys would find this funny. :)

Because they recognise a joke? :p